Enlisted in the United States Navy, I am currently finishing my 5th year in the service my separation from the Navy will transpire November 25, 2023 I have a wide range of experience in different areas of Logistics and supply chain management and think I would be a
great addition to your team.
• Oversees progress of repairs and flight readiness of Five helicopter aircrafts. Research global vendors and
contractors to expedite the repairing process when local parts are backordered.
• Tracks overdue procurements and delayed deliveries to return aircrafts to mission readiness.
• Led a team of enlisted sailors in ordering and procuring mission critical parts for search-and-rescue helicopters.
• Ensured projects/assignments each day are completed by the entire unit.
• Led trainings in safety on the flight deck, refresher trainings on logistics programs, and other various
certifications that are necessary overall as a United States sailor.
• Postal Clerk and Shipping experience, handling repairable and high priority consumable parts to be repaired or
replaced so the maintenance team can complete their work and perform Naval operations successfully.
• Inventory Management, responsible for tracking and regular updates on our stock and maintaining a
cohesive spreadsheet on changes to the command material inventory
Exclusive, experimental and pre-release features
For people just getting started
Everything in Free, and: