I’m a partnerships expert. I’ve worked with almost every kind of partner in multiple industries. My most recent company, [hidden link], is an affiliate marketing tech platform where I work with some of our top-tier marketing agencies. I absolutely love getting more strategic with these partners and want to double-down and do more with partners where I can join a company where I can continue to grow and develop over the long-term, with a bit more freedom in terms of what the partnership lifecycle looks like.
● I work with some of our top partners across our agency portfolio, managing relationships and growing the business with all I that I have worked with. I am also working on key projects such as agency partner lifecycle, detailing out the intake, development, and success of agencies when working with impact.com, as well as our new partner tiering initiative. Took on ownership of our Premium Opps process, which is outsourced contracting for agency services. I also did agency recruitment for onboarding new agencies for our partner program, including pushing them into our agency coaching pipeline.
● Throughout my tenure at impact.com, I created a total of 101 opportunities created through 13 agencies, generated 3m ACV in pipeline, and 1m ACV closed/won, with a conversion/close rate of 31%.
● I lead all partner-based efforts in the US. This starts with recruiting and onboarding new partners, developing and training existing partners, and enabling/operationalizing these partners to the point where they co-sell/co-market with our internal GTM teams. This role works across departments such as marketing, sales, customer success, implementation, development, RevOps, and legal all in order to deliver an exceptional partner experience with optimal results.
● Operationalized 15 new partners to be value-adds in our sales/dev/marketing efforts. Drove partner sourced/influenced deals up 50% in the first year. Ran all QBRs for partners recapping 2020 results and projecting 2021 numbers with quantifiable goals. Created and implemented partner tiering. Leading the implementation of Crossbeam for our partnership team, to be rolled out later on to our GTM team.
● I actively manage 6 partners across the US with a laser focus on net new SMB companies in the discrete manufacturing industry. As a sales leader for these partners, I’m responsible for managing the sales cycle of partner sales reps, forecast review and pipeline health conversations, creating marketing campaigns for lead flow, and driving success in post-sale implementation through the partner.
● I have two main goals when working with these partners: the growth of net new business year over year and improving partner positioning within the Infor Partner Network to make each partner differentiated from the market.
● $500k closed in the first fiscal year. Average deal size $60k, sales cycle 6 months.
● Newly created position intended to align with a team of Regional Vice Presidents who manage Infor’s Partner Network, acting as an Inside Sales Rep. My main responsibilities included serving the Minimum Order Value (MOV) space for Visual, CSI SyteLine, and other manufacturing-focused products.
● Beginning in July 2017, the role was converted into becoming a Channel Account Manager for Visual Job Shop partners. This led to being an account manager, while also driving growth in a stagnant market for small job shop companies. I prospected, developed, and closed business along with my partners to overachieve quota and get the partners reinvigorated and committed back to the Infor Partner Network.
● $700k closed in the first full fiscal year. Average deal size $8k, sales cycle 1 month.
● $400k closed from promotion date to end of the fiscal year.
● Work with the CloudSuite Industrial division, with a focus on discrete manufacturing companies. Aligned with two account executives for building relations with key accounts. Overachieved quota each month, quarter, and the year that I was in the role. Also became a certified mentor to 2 new employees, cofounded the Infor Book Club, and led a task force team on tech and tools adoption/implementation.
● 120% to quota on the year.
Exclusive, experimental and pre-release features
For people just getting started
Everything in Free, and: