I’ve been working as an Administrative Assistant at Providence Property Managers, Inc., where I excel in client support, data entry, and accounting. Additionally, I have gained strong leadership skills as an Elementary School Teacher in Seoul, South Korea, incorporating diverse teaching methodologies to cater to various learning styles . I am eager to leverage these experiences in a dynamic HR role to contribute to organizational success.
Transferred to UCSD September 2019
Moved abroad August 2022; Resumed position September 2023
– Answered multi-line phone system, routing calls, delivering messages to staff and greeting visitors
– Provided administrative support to property managers and the Director of Operations
– Data entry of payable invoices, HOA tenant registration, and maintenance work order requests into Caliber system
– Executed record filing system to improve document organization and management
– Edited documents to improve accuracy of language, flow, and readability
– Generated reports, typed letters in Word, and prepared PowerPoint presentations.
– Developed and implemented engaging lesson plans in accordance with the South Korean curriculum, incorporating diverse teaching methodologies to cater to various learning styles.
– Integrated technology into lessons to enhance the learning experience and prepare students for a digital future.
– Collaborated with colleagues to plan and execute school-wide events and activities.
– Participated in professional development opportunities to stay current with educational trends and best practices.
– Provided students, instructors, and university staff excellent communication, technical efficiency and problem-solving with computer-related issues
– Patiently walked individuals through basic troubleshooting tasks
– Facilitated 10 workshops on Microsoft Office software and Adobe Photoshop each quarter
– Followed up with clients to verify optimal customer satisfaction following support engagement and problem resolution.