I am a dedicated and results-driven professional with a diverse background in project management, administration, and personal bookkeeping. I excel in coordinating tasks, fostering team collaboration, and ensuring operational efficiency. I have proven abilities in managing projects from initiation to completion and is fluent in Haitian Creole and English. My recent role as a Teacher/Project Manager at Au Clair de Lune Daycare involved task allocation, inventory management, and conflict resolution. As an Executive Administrator/Purchasing Helper at Hologic, I orchestrated expedited shipping, managed meeting minutes, and facilitated team engagement. My proficiency in Excel, ASCP, and Oracle was showcased in my role as a Personal Bookkeeper, where I maintained error-free financial records and conducted data analysis. My educational background includes my ongoing studies in Business Administration/Project Management at Southern New Hampshire University and a completed technical training in Project Management from Year Up. I possess a diverse skill set, including expertise in Tableau, MySQL, SQL, Agile project management, PowerPoint, Excel, and more. I also have certifications, including Introduction to Data Engineer and Support Project Management.
Assisted in documenting action items, user requirements, risks, and project schedules. Created and disseminate project plan to project team members. Developed and maintain project document library and other repositories using SharePoint or other Enterprise Content Management systems. Provided regular status updates to management on progress and milestone planning.
Describe and provide examples of data engineering technologies such as Relational Databases, NoSQL Data Stores, Big Data Engines, and others.
Discuss various stages and concepts in the data engineering lifecycle.
Summarize concepts in data security, governance, and compliance.
With a Bachelor of Science (BS) in Business Administration with a concentration in Project Management, you can develop the fundamental skills employers are looking for. As a PMI Registered Education Provider, SNHU provides the solid foundation you’ll need to thrive in “The Project Economy.”
PMI coined the term “Project Economy” to describe the shift in the way “people do what they do and how organizations achieve their goals, create change, and deliver value.” Organizations define work by what needs to get done and how to do it, which means our economy is being driven by project work.1
Project managers are integral to The Project Economy. They coordinate schedules, estimate costs, create budgets, analyze risk and report progress. They need some degree of technical aptitude to accomplish these tasks.
• Allocated monthly tasks to ensure inclusivity and maintain center aesthetics.
• Conducted inventory management and organized monthly staff meetings to uphold the mission
• Proactively reported conflicts to the CEO, mitigating escalations.
• Allocated monthly tasks to ensure a cohesive and aesthetically pleasing center.
• Conducted inventory management to prevent shortages of essential supplies.
• Organized monthly staff meetings to reinforce the mission statement and address any conflicts proactively.
• Orchestrated expedited shipping requests and managed meeting minutes.
•Expedited shipping by composing emails and making phone calls to sellers and updated core values for enhanced visibility.
• Coordinated meetings, created engaging PowerPoint presentations, and organized plant-wide events.
•Managed calendar updates, supported fundraisers, and ensured timely data updates for purchase orders.
• Utilized Excel, ASCP, and Oracle for data analysis and purchase order management.
•Recorded transactions with precision, conducted research on suspicious transactions, and prepared documents for meetings.
• Prepared meeting documents, calculated charges, and communicated errors to stakeholders.
•Scheduled and coordinated meetings, managed client relationships, and ensured timely task completion.
•Checked reports for errors, communicated deadlines to partners, and provided customer service to brokers.