Experienced professional with 10+ years in Marketing and Sales. The proven ability to drive revenue, lead generation, and increased client retention by managing multi channel campaigns including, web, PPC, email, display ads, and remarketing. Seasoned in cold calling, networking, B2B/B2C sales. Proficient in CRM systems, sales force tools, and data analytics to increase productivity.
• Directed the creation & execution of multi channel go to market campaigns in a major metro areas. Utilizing web, PPC, Email, Display ads, and remarketing. Most successful, resulted in 60 new accounts, or just over $60,000 in recurring revenue in under 3 months. A 500%+ ROI/ ROA.
• Collaborated with a former Fortune 500 Chief Marketing Officer on strategy and initiatives, resulting in expanded revenue from $1.2 million to $3.5 million, reduced churn rates by 10% and increased average account size by 25%.
Degree: Bachelors of Business Administration (BBA)
Majors: Management, Marketing
Minors: Accounting, Finance
Majors: Business, Psychology, Biology
• Actively organized & led a team in the graphic design, and copywriting of HTML email campaigns and subject lines. Analyzed the Open Rates, Click through Rates (CTR),Conversion Rates and A/B testing. These efforts & emails consistently led to over 300k in annual recurring revenue, roughly a list of 800,000 emails.
• Identified key performance indicators (KPIs) through data analytics. Prepared & presented reports to drive strategic business development decisions. Leading to increased brand visibility, awareness, sales, and revenue growth.
• Project lead to procure successful PPC & Social Media Marketing strategies for B2C. Utilizing, LinkedIn, Meta, Instagram, Google Ads, display ads and retargeting. Oversaw marketing budgets resulting in a 400%+ ROI/ROAS.
• Conducted market research, competitor research, customer surveys, and client communications to develop new pricing strategies & products and workflows, thus resulting in a 25% increase in average account value.
• Negotiated partnerships with affiliate vendors, and influencers. Leveraged these relationships and collaborated with them to develop landing pages & marketing plans for better engagement and boosting new account sales by 10%.
• Main Sales Rep. responsible for in Inbound & Outbound sales calls. Utilized Inside Sales techniques such as, Virtual Meetings, Live Product Demonstrations, PowerPoints, Webinars, Video Creation & Content Creation and live chats to close accounts.
• Via Microsoft Excel, Created tracking methods for monthly sales quotas, retention, & churn rates. This helped develop crucial data & metrics to aid in planning, forecasting, and decision making models.
REALTOR (Jan 2020- Jul 2023)
• Successfully negotiated Sales & Drafted Contracts to meet compliance and closed sales.
• Utilized Google ads, Facebook Pixels & Other Digital, and online marketing strategies to generate leads.
• Client Communications, Expectation Management, Mortgage Lending Knowledge.
• Delivered Excellent customer service by providing clients with advise, Market Comparable’s, Price Setting,
• Consistently sold over 1.5 Million in real estate transactions by leveraging, Cold Calls, lead follow-up, B2C Sales, Professional networking, Communication skill.
• Collaborated with marketing managers, sales managers and other teams to coordinate marketing events at multiple locations to deliver uniform marketing efforts at each location for a set duration.
• Controlled, analyzed, & oversaw over $100,000 of inventory at any given point by using Microsoft excel, word and other platforms.
• Managed Travel arrangements for teams, Travel booking and reservation systems, Itinerary planning and coordination, event planing.
• Team lead, Mentoring, Managing, Coaching and Scheduling a team to complete successful projects and ensure timely installs and events.
• Cross-functional team Collaboration with sales managers to successfully execute projects on time, within budget.
Exclusive, experimental and pre-release features
For people just getting started
Everything in Free, and: