Position: Care Coordinator Behavioral Health
Multiple locations : San Rafael CA, Oakley UT, St. Cloud MIN
Salary: $20.00 per hour
Job Type: Full time
This position is for a nationwide behavioral healthcare organization dedicated to transforming young lives through evidence-based care. This is a GREAT growth opportunity – start at entry level pay, can move up easily within a year, some move up to supervisory roles
$600.00 Sign on Bonus!
$200 travel stipend for those commuting 30 miles or more each way
Required skills and experience:
1. H.S. Degree or GED required; bachelor’s level degree in psychology, counseling or sociology preferred.
2. Prior work experience in other behavioral health treatment settings with adolescents a plus.
3. Must have a valid driver’s license and be eligible for insurance coverage for driving the company’s vehicles.
4. Must be fully vaccinated
What you need to know:
1. Several shifts available 7am-3pm, 3pm-11pm, 11pm-7am.
2. Weekend shifts are expected.
3. Clientele population: Teenagers 12-17.
Place this code wherever you want the widget to appear on your page.
<script src="//jobicy.com/api/widget.js?5XyPbk5QqyZg=10072" async></script>