Do you have a passion for technology sales and want to join a fast-growing and profitable software company? Are you an overachiever who wants a high-earning potential based on performance? Are you well-versed in prospecting and closing deals with large organizations? If so, you might be our next Enterprise Account Executive.
In this role, you’ll create your business development plan and work to close new customers using strategic sales tactics (emails, phone calls, web-based demos, face-to-face meetings, etc.).
Fleetio (pronounced “flee-tee-oh”) is a leading provider of fleet management SaaS that helps organizations of all sizes track, analyze, automate, and manage their vehicles and equipment. With a purpose-built, easy-to-use, and comprehensive suite of tools and features, Fleetio makes it easy for fleet managers to optimize their operations, reduce costs, and improve safety and compliance.
We’ve become a trusted partner for thousands of businesses across the globe, from small startups to large enterprises. With a focus on innovation, customer success, and sustainable growth, Fleetio is on a mission to transform fleet management.
What makes us special, you might ask? We’ve been remote-friendly since 2012 and have been recognized as Birmingham Alabama’s Best Places to Work five years in a row. We have over 200 employees all over the United States, Canada, and Mexico, and have over 5000 paying customers in 70+ countries. It’s an exciting time at Fleetio as we’re growing 50+% year on year and have just closed our Series C round led by our incredible investment partner, Elephant. We’re building the fleet management platform of the future – the single screen for fleet managers to drive their businesses forward.
What you’ll be doing
As an Enterprise Account Executive, you’ll source and close net new logos within a given territory in the Enterprise segment. Influence and drive the sales process. You will join a focused, high-energy, fast-moving company with an open, supportive, collaborative work environment.
- Work with Fleetio’s largest Prospects and some of the world’s most well-known brands — all with over 1,000 vehicles in their fleet
- Develop a strategic territory business plan to source and close net new logos within a given territory
- Navigate complex organizational structures to identify and drive the sale process with multi-layer stakeholders in enterprise organizations: executive sponsors, champions, and buyers
- Research and understand the business objectives of your customers and perform a value-driven sales cycle
- Collaborate with internal partners to move deals forward and ensure customer success
- Consistently deliver ARR revenue targets and drive success through a metric-based approach
- Develop and execute sales strategies and tactics to generate pipeline, drive sales opportunities, and deliver repeatable and predictable bookings
- Provide timely and insightful input back to other corporate functions, including Product Management, Customer Success and Account Management
- Create ROI and business justification reports based on a data-driven approach
- Run tight POCs based on business success criteria
We consider this position essential to the company’s success. Remember to mention coffee in your cover letter so we know you read this.
What’s in it for you
- Competitive base salary and generous commission plan with no cap
- Work with fascinating customers and prospects from all around the world. Many different types of companies and organizations operate a fleet each day, and Fleetio is a good fit for most of them (it’s a huge market)
- Join a growing team to drive ARR and meaningful business outcomes
- Leverage and orchestrate support from the entire company to convert “needle-moving” Prospects into Customers
- Be a part of an incredible team of “A” players who go above and beyond to make Fleetio a successful company. We’re a customer-centric team with a great product, excellent support, and countless happy customers
- Work remotely (within the United States) or at our Birmingham, AL HQ. We strive to promote a robust remote working culture and have done so since the beginning
- 5+ years of experience successfully closing Enterprise deals of $150k+
- 5+ years of experience carrying a $1mil + quota
- High proficiency in selling software as a service (SaaS) and cloud-based solutions to enterprise customers
- Proven experience building relationships and selling face-to-face to C-level executives
- Proven track record of success in building a direct customer strategy and creating relationships across customer departments
- Have clear examples of closing complex deals and selling into complex organizations
- Ability to learn, pitch, and demonstrate a technical product and have the ability to adapt in a fast-growing and changing environment
- Effectively use a repeatable method for uncovering greenfield opportunities and building out a new territory
- Previous experience working with cross-functional business partners, including Solutions Engineers, Sales Development Reps, Project Managers, Executives, Customer Experience leaders, etc.
Considered a plus
- Domain expertise in fleet management
- Experience selling in transportation, logistics, or construction
- Multiple health/dental coverage options
- Vision insurance
- Incentive stock options
- 401(k) match of 4%
- PTO – 4 weeks
- 12 company holidays + 2 floating holidays
- Parental leave- birthing parent (12 weeks paid) non-birthing (4 weeks)
- FSA & HSA options
- Short and long term disability (short term 100% paid)
- Community service funds
- Professional development funds
- Wellbeing fund – $150 quarterly
- Business expense stipend- $125 quarterly
- Mac laptop + new hire equipment stipend
- Monthly catered lunches
- Fully stocked kitchen with tons of drinks & snacks
- Remote working friendly since 2012
Apply now >