This role is responsible for leading the organization tasked with defining, managing, and coordinating the delivery of complete solution/product offering programs across relevant Hitachi Vantara functional groups for both Hybrid Cloud Solutions and “as a service” based infrastructure offers.. They are the vital link between key cross functional stakeholder groups that include Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Geographic and Regional teams, multiple Hitachi, Ltd. divisions, Product Management, and other teams. This individual will work in close collaboration with business peers and with external stakeholders (Hitachi Group) to guide technology, products and messaging, to ensure they align to the vision of the company and market opportunities
This individual and organization will provide thought leadership, strategy, and direction for productization of Hitachi Vantara’s XaaS offer portfolio. They will be responsible for leading and assuring all necessary components for program rollouts are complete from a GTM perspective. In addition, this individual provides leadership on the best ways to develop, test, validate and route XaaS based offerings to-market that add value, showcase Hitachi differentiators, and drive consumption of Hitachi hardware and software infrastructure offerings in targeted customer and market segments.
This role is also responsible for the successful management of Hitachi Vantara’s product strategy, vision, portfolio, and roadmaps related to XaaS offerings and owns the management of each offering throughout its entire life cycle – from development of the initial requirements and prioritizations through GTM execution and end-of-life product decisions. This entails owning and contributing to designs, managing the requirement documents, guarding the architectural integrity, and managing critical trade-offs of each offering. As the custodian of the solution/product requirement documents, this organization leads a cross-functional team to achieve agreement about the concept, design, delivery, and support of the offering, and justifies the agreed approach to management. At all stages of the process, from conception through final shipment this role is responsible for the delivery of the full suite of product offerings needed to effectively enter strategic XaaS markets, fuel growth, and capture market share.
This individual is required to actively engage and solicit information, feedback and requirements from customers, Hitachi Vantara stakeholders, Partners and Strategic Alliances to validate the value and alignment of XaaS solutions/products for inclusion in the relevant business, development and GTM execution plans.
What you’ll be doing
What you bring to the team
1. The ideal candidate has 15+ years in the IT segment, with at least 10 years of primary/senior product management experience
2. Proven success in managing solutions or a product-based portfolio, including Partner-based offerings – solution development and/or delivery experience is strongly desired
3. Must have a strong understanding of the technology focus areas that comprise the Storage and Hybrid Cloud and XaaS-based landscapes
4. Must have solid product management lifecycle skills and proven track record of managing formal product releases to market
5. Must have experience in Block storage services, SW-defined architectures, and Compute-based solutions – ideally experience with Hybrid/Multi-Cloud and Container ecosystem orchestration/automation frameworks
6. Business Planning and Financial Analysis capabilities, with ability to develop related business plans to justify an offering and/or strategic direction
7. Excellent presentation – and communication (speaking/writing) skills: Ability to translate and clearly formulate technical and market issues into strategic and execution plans
8. Excellent interpersonal skills: ability to lead and influence teams
9. Good project management skills with ability to manage critical path items
10. A four-year university degree or equivalent.
11. Strong analytic and critical thinking skills
13. Expertise and proven track record of successfully partnering with new/existing 3rd parties to incorporate, integrate and package product/technology offerings to meet the Hybrid Cloud market needs and achieve business goals/objectives
Place this code wherever you want the widget to appear on your page.
<script src="//jobicy.com/api/widget.js?5XyPbk5QqyZg=10266" async></script>