Powered by Technology. Driven by Talent.
We are looking for FrontEnd Senior Developers to work from home and join our Development team and participate in different projects made up of multicultural teams distributed throughout the world. We are looking for proactive people, team players passionate about programming in this language and oriented to provide the best experience to the end user. This is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest growing companies in the industry!
These developers will face numerous technical challenges, so they must use current technologies, get involved in the mobile world, web applications, devices, etc.
– Design, build, and implement data-driven applications that consume service-oriented RESTful APIs to drive functionality and optimize front-end performance.
– Produce prototypes and effectively articulate design decisions.
– Identify and resolve performance and scalability issues, troubleshoot problems, and improve product quality.
What are we looking for:
– Experience and total understanding of the challenges of large-scale CSS code bases and CSS architecture (web application, e-commerce, etc.).
– Expertise in positioning with CSS, inheritance and specificity.
– Accustomed to the use of debuggers and code tracking.
– Solid experience with Angular, Backbone, Node or React.
– Advanced English level.
– 100% remote work.
– Flexible hours – make your own schedule!
– Diverse and multicultural work environment.
– Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
– Hardware setup for you to work from home.
– Excellent compensation — well above the market average.
– Extensive opportunities for growth and professional development thanks to our mentoring system.
At BairesDev, remote work is at our core. Enjoy the opportunity to have a dynamic lifestyle, better health, and wellness. Find renewed passion in your job, improve your productivity, and benefit from attractive growth opportunities for your career.
Personalised job alerts
Set up personalised e-mail alerts about similar remote jobs
Place this code wherever you want the widget to appear on your page.
<script src="//jobicy.com/api/widget.js?5XyPbk5QqyZg=10438" async></script>