We’re a hybrid-remote company with a hub in Austin, Texas, and we are proud to have been recently named one of Built In Austin’s Best Places to Work and Best Small Company to Work For. Wheel is backed by top investors; Lightspeed Venture Partners, CRV, Tusk Ventures, and Silverton Partners. We’re looking for new Wheelies who share a passion for making a positive difference in healthcare and feel connected to our core values.
As a Customer Support Associate, you will be on the front lines interacting with our customers via email, chat, and phones. You will help our customers by acting as a liaison, providing product/services information, answering questions, and resolving any emerging problems with accuracy and efficiency.
We are looking to hire multiple positions to span our 24/7 work environment.
– Work closely with our customers and internal teams to ensure customers are getting handled in a timely manner
– Effectively escalate urgent support requests
– Take personal ownership of customer requests and provide a world-class level of support via all support channels
– Troubleshoot and handle complicated and sensitive customer inquiries
– Deliver timely and accurate responses to customer questions and requests as determined by internal SLAs
– Maintain accountability for accurate and timely assistance to our customers
– Take on specialized tasks within the department as requested by leadership
– 1+ years of customer support or related experience
– Team player with a positive attitude
– Strong customer service background and strong communication skills via phone, chat, and email with a customer-centric mindset
– Demonstrates self-initiative and a drive for excellence
– Ability to handle stressful situations
– Capable of using discretion to assess, triage, and escalate customer requests as appropriate and in accordance with defined SLAs
– Moderate computer and advanced typing skills
– Previous experience with ZenDesk a plus
– Previous experience in technical troubleshooting a plus
– Previous experience working in the healthcare industry a plus
Place this code wherever you want the widget to appear on your page.
<script src="//jobicy.com/api/widget.js?5XyPbk5QqyZg=10634" async></script>