We are seeking a Lead Product Manager who is passionate about creating awesome experiences for our users and helping the world go beyond the noise in technical recruiting!
As a Lead Product Manager, you’ll have the opportunity to build up this function and define your role within the organization. You will join a fast-paced team and have the ownership and autonomy to play a big part in shaping our product initiatives direction. Your responsibilities will include the execution of the product strategy and vision, coordinating product releases, and serving as a trusted advisor and partner for our customers and internal teams. This is a unique position that requires an individual with technical familiarity, expert communication, and a strategic mindset.
What makes a Signalite?
Signalites are the incredible people who make up CodeSignal’s global team. We believe every Signalite should be given the context to understand decisions, the freedom to act independently, and the responsibility to do what’s right. These principles build upon each other to drive motivation, speed, innovation, and a results-oriented, high-performing culture. We believe that culture is not just about principles, but also behaviors. This belief can be seen and felt in everything we do as Signalites.
- Lead and mentor our team of Product Managers and Designers.
- Set and deliver on the product strategy and vision by gathering customer feedback, prioritizing product requirements, and working closely with other departments and stakeholders, including engineering, sales, marketing, and support.
- Coordinate product release & activities required to bring the product to market.
- Manage dependencies in and across releases to reach key milestones.
- Serve as a trusted advisor to new and existing customers as well as internal teams through demonstrable knowledge of CodeSignal products and industry expertise.
- Assist customers by identifying and addressing unique use cases or issues.
- Partner closely with cross-functional team members to translate business needs and product requirements into new solutions for customers.
- Located in the United States or Yerevan, Armenia (or in timezones: GMT through GMT+8)
- PM Lead experience
- Product sense
- Analytical ability
- Strong verbal & written communication
- Can communicate about technical concepts with those more and less technical than themselves
- Domain experience (developer tool, HR, B2B etc)
- SaaS experience
- SWE background
Why You’ll Love It Here:
- 💰 Competitive salaries based on local market and 401(k) match
- 🩺 Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 🥳 Team activities and get-togethers to connect with your fellow Signalites
- 🏝 Unlimited PTO and remote-first work policy
- 📚 Continuous learning with educational reimbursements provided
- 💻 Equipment provision and generous home office setup stipend
- 💙 A challenging and fulfilling opportunity to join a fast-growing SaaS company
We know that great work comes from great, and inclusive teams. At CodeSignal, we specifically look for individuals of varying strengths, skills, backgrounds, and ideas. We believe this gives us a competitive advantage to better serve our customers and helps us all grow as Signalites and individuals. We hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, Veteran status, and any other status. CodeSignal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
In accordance with local regulations in jurisdictions where CodeSignal may hire, we are projecting an annual base salary in the range of USD$100,000-250,000. This range is based on San Francisco benchmarks and encompasses all seniority levels eligible for this position. Offer packages often contain additional compensation in the form of commission or performance bonuses, equity, and/or benefits. Offers are awarded on an individual basis and are subject to factors such as, without limitation, a candidate’s level of experience, growth trajectory, and local labor market. Employees’ compensation is reviewed and adjusted regularly.