Although we’re proud of our history, we’re just as excited about the future. We want to create a world-class culture and company that attracts, develops, engages and retains elite talent.
At SalesLoft, our Directors of Product Management are pivotal to our company’s success. You will be the primary leader of our Data Pod – a group of high-performing Product Management teams focused on building industry-leading data analytics and ML-based products for our customers.
Your specific responsibilities will include:
- Becoming a domain expert to build innovative products that help make our customers successful
- Managing and scaling an impactful team of product managers who work closely with engineering to build great products.
- Guiding the Data Pod’s product vision and roadmap for the product managers you lead
- Representing SalesLoft as a domain and product expert at customer meetings, corporate events, and online in our customer community
- Acting as part of the product management leadership team and driving collaboration with your fellow Directors of Product Management.
You’ll work with amazing people who live the “team over self’ value. You’ll deliver products that customers love. You’ll have the chance to help define a better, smarter way of working for thousands of people using our software.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
We’re looking for a leader for our User Experience, User Research, and Design teams. You’ll lead a passionate and talented team to build out a product that helps salespeople be more effective and companies be more successful. At SalesLoft, our success depends on making software that people not only want to use but love. So understanding their needs and designing around the customer is critical.
Our SalesLoft’s Product Management team is comprised of seasoned and up-and-coming product managers, designers, and engineers who are all aligned on one vision and mission:
- Vision: Every seller is loved by the buyers they serve (#saleslove)
- Mission: Equip companies to maximize revenue by creating a fantastic buying experience
THE SKILL SET:
- 8+ years of proven software Product Management experience
- Strong understanding of the fundamentals of product management. You’ve successfully taken products from concept to delivery and can coach and grow a team based on first principles of thinking
- 5+ years in a people management role, with demonstrated success in building and leading a high-performing team
- Track record of success in data-driven product management, with a focus on data visualization, analysis, and/or reporting as well as data infrastructure
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to draw insights from data to inform product decisions
- Understanding of SQL, data analysis tools (e.g. R, Python, Tableau), and data warehouses (e.g. Snowflake, Databricks, Google BigQuery)
- Experience with and strong knowledge of data controls and life cycle (e.g. GDPR, Data Erasure, and Platform Data versus Customer Data Strategy)
- Collaboration with Design and Engineering leaders to ship a complete product
- Experience developing people and teams, including performance management, career development, and coaching
- Strong emotional intelligence, with the ability to build trust, navigate difficult conversations, and resolve conflict
- Experience engaging with enterprise customers for requirements gathering and roadmap conversations
- A track record of execution and delivery
WHY SHOULD YOU WORK AT SALESLOFT:
- You will become part of an amazing culture with a supportive CEO and smart teammates who actually care
- You will work with an amazing team you can learn from and teach
- You will experience joining a high-growth/high-traction organization
- You will hear “Yes, let’s do that!” and then have the opportunity to successfully execute on your ideas
- You will build community with Lofters of various cultures and backgrounds through ERGs and DEI initiatives
- We have a vibrant, open office that utilizes modern technology
- You will grow more here than you would anywhere else, that is a promise
Actual compensation packages are based on several factors that are unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, depth of experience, certifications, and specific work location.
The base salary range for this position in the United States is $148,000 to $254,000.
The total compensation package for this position may also include performance bonus, stock, benefits and/or other applicable incentive compensation plans.