Kinsta is a modern cloud hosting company that aims to create efficient solutions for our growing club of 25,000+ customers. At Kinsta we firmly believe the only way to maintain and scale our standards is to focus on quality code. That’s why we embrace ownership and offer a remote-first and flexible environment. We empower our team members to always seek excellence in the technical aspects of their work and make an impact without being tied by spaces or borders.
TypeScript, React, Node.js, GraphQL, SQL, NoSQL, Webpack, Babel, SWC, Jest, Storybook, GitHub, Docker, and Stripe.
- Flexible and remote-first environment.
- Annual remote expense budget.
- Flexible PTO.
- Paid parental leave.
- Annual professional development budget: available after one year with Kinsta.
- Sabbatical: available after three years with Kinsta (and every three years thereafter).
- Location-specific healthcare benefits (includes vision and dental) for employees hired in the USA, UK and Hungary.
- Pension plan for employees hired in the UK, and 401k contributions for employees hired in the USA.
Kinsta is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate and we will take actions to ensure against discrimination in employment, recruitment, advertisements for employment, compensation, termination, promotions, and other conditions of employment against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, religion, creed, disability, marital status, veteran’s status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.