Kickstarter is seeking an experienced Senior UI/UX Engineer to join our team.
The salary range for this role in the United States is $140,000 – $160,000.
Kickstarter’s product development team builds the platform that helps bring creative projects to life.
We’re a cross-functional team of engineers, designers, data analysts, and community specialists working collaboratively using iterative, data-driven, and outcome oriented approaches to solve problems.
Our work touches every area of the platform as we develop new features and functionality. Our ability to develop valuable, maintainable and useful solutions opens up more opportunities for creators and backers to bring creative projects to life.
We build features with frameworks like Ruby on Rails, React, Atomic CSS, Redux, Apollo, and TypeScript, all backed by a GraphQL API. We use iterative and data-driven processes to build and refine our platform that supports our mission of bringing creative projects to life
What You’ll Enjoy:
– Fridays off! Kickstarter is currently experimenting with a 4-day/32-hour workweek so that we can all enjoy long weekends
– A fully remote workforce with plenty of opportunities to get to know your colleagues
– 100% employer-paid health plan offerings
– 16 paid vacation days, 10 sick days, and a company-wide winter break between Christmas and New Years
– 25 volunteer hours each year to give back to your community
– 16 weeks of parental leave plus fertility/family planning resources
– Incredibly talented and inspiring colleagues who know how to blend their creative endeavors into their work
We’re currently able to support employees based in the following US locations: CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, MA, MD, NC, NJ, NY, OR, VA, and WA. We’re also able to support employees in the United Kingdom and Canada (Ontario & British Columbia). If you live in—or are willing to move to—any of these locations, we look forward to your application! If there is a required or preferred location for an open role, it will be listed in the job description.