Boulevard provides the first and only client experience platform for appointment-based, self-care businesses. We empower our customers to give their clients more of the magical moments that matter most.
Before launching in 2016, our founders spent months interviewing salon managers and working behind front desks to understand their pain points so we could design a modern, user-friendly platform that meets the unique needs of their business. Our roots may be in hair salons, but we are built for the broader self-care industry, including many types of salons, spas, medspas, barbershops, and more. Our technology not only helps our customers survive but thrive.
We have an insatiable curiosity and embrace experimentation. We believe that simple solutions require the most sophistication, and we design each and every detail to maximize potential, power, and impact.
Our team values and celebrates our diverse backgrounds. Being open about who we are and what we do allows us to do the best work of our lives. We believe in equal opportunity for all, and you should too.
COME DO THE BEST WORK OF YOUR LIFE AT BOULEVARD
Boulevard is seeking a Senior Product Data Analyst to deliver exceptional insights into the product usage, adoption, and optimization. Reporting to our Director of Data Analytics, you will work with product managers and leaders to help optimize our SaaS products, enhance customer experiences, and shape our product roadmap. You will also be responsible for building and maintaining data models focused on SaaS offerings to enable data-driven product development. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated success in a hyper-growth startup and thrives working in a fast-paced environment.
What You’ll Do Here
- Model and interpret product-related data from various sources, including user behavior, customer feedback, and market trends to identify patterns, opportunities, and challenges
- Translate complex data sets into actionable insights that drive decision-making, product enhancements, and business strategies
- Develop interactive dashboards that enable teams to analyze data and gain insights into customer behavior, product performance, and business trends.
- Collaborate with product managers and researchers to design, implement, and analyze user surveys, interviews, and usability studies to gather insights about user needs and preferences
- Contribute to product strategy discussions by providing data-driven recommendations and insights to improve product performance, user engagement, and customer satisfaction
- Ensure data accuracy, integrity, and security through the development and implementation of data governance practices and data quality standards
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including product management, engineering, marketing, and customer success, to align data analysis efforts with business goals and objectives
- Plan and execute A/B tests to measure the impact of product changes and feature enhancements, and provide recommendations based on the results
What You’ll Need To Thrive
- Highly collaborative individual with the ability to effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams, present findings, and influence decision-making
- Proficient in data analysis tools such as SQL, Python, R, or similar languages, with the ability to manipulate and analyze complex data sets
- High level of ownership, identify areas of opportunity and take ownership of projects and tasks from start to finish.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to extract insights from complex data and present them in a clear and concise manner
- Experience creating visualizations and dashboards using tools like Tableau, Looker, Power BI, or similar platforms to effectively communicate insights
- Experience with product analytics platforms like Amplitude, Mixpanel or Pendo to analyze user behavior and trends
- Familiarity with SaaS products and understanding of product development processes, user experience, and customer behavior analysis
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, Exceptional attention to detail and a commitment to delivering accurate and reliable analysis and insights.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with changing priorities and multiple projects.
- Ability to move things forward in the face of ambiguity, or with a lack of specific instruction. Able to operate effectively and keep key stakeholders informed of risks and trade-offs.
- 6+ years of analytical experience with complex data analysis and strategic insights, largely in a hyper growth startup.
- Experience working in a SaaS or other technology-driven business.
Your starting budgeted cash compensation for this role is between $120,000 and $165,000, depending on your current skills, experience, training, and overall market demands. This total compensation range is subject to change, and there is always room for growth and advancement.
In addition to the wonderful people you’ll get to work with (meet some of them here!) and challenging projects that’ll push you – Boulevard is here to make sure you’re always at the top of your game emotionally, mentally, and physically.
- ✨ We’ve got you covered with a 401(k) match plus dental, medical, vision, and life insurance.
- 🏝 Take a break whenever you need with our flexible vacation day policy.
- 🖥 Fully remote so you can choose where you want to work. You’ll receive a work from home stipend every month.
- 💚 Family planning resources and specialized support programs.
- 🔮 Equity: get ahead on the ground floor and grow with Boulevard.
- 💅 Boulevard Bucks Learning and Development program allows employees to explore businesses in the market we serve.