Our Customer Success team advises and guides a wide array of Enterprise customers, ensuring they are continually driving business value from our solutions. We are the face of Zendesk – genuinely diligent, strategic-minded, organised, low ego and always listening. We are passionate about working with large enterprises to make Zendesk the common thread that transforms their business.
Fulfilling this role means you are entrusted with the relationships, strategy, and account health for a portfolio of Zendesk’s most strategic accounts. From time to time you may also be responsible for onboarding new Enterprise customers. As a trusted advisor and mentor, you will resolve how Zendesk can be successfully applied to support the customer’s present and future business strategy by building and maintaining lasting positive relationships with multiple senior customer contacts (including CxO level). You will be driving the business value derived from Zendesk across your portfolio (whilst actively looking for new areas of use) as well as preparing and delivering regular business reviews and developing customer case studies and references.
- Communicate eloquently and regularly with admins and executives at top-level accounts.
- Produce and deliver quality presentations on at least a quarterly basis to showcase customer growth, trends, and product/industry maturity and demonstrate the value they are getting from Zendesk.
- Help customers define their strategic plans for CX and show how we as Zendesk can help bring that vision to life.
- Work with our outstanding sales executives to make sure customers have the Zendesk resources they need.
- Maintain product expertise across our product line.
- Respond to high profile, high-impact customer issues in a fashion that encourages confidence and continued customer dedication.
- Mentor new team members on Zendesk’s own customer service program.
- Support the team in new and innovative standards for the Customer Success methodology.
Your typical day may include:
- Working with your customers to understand how they currently use our products and how improvements in their Zendesk implementation can help them to achieve their business goals.
- Collaborating with your peers in Customer Success, Sales, Support, Product, and throughout Zendesk, advocating on behalf of your customer.
- Working with a broader team to comb through data that will enlighten customers and their executives about the value of Zendesk in their business, industry trends and how they compare to other customers facing similar challenges.
- Travelling to a customer’s headquarters and addressing multiple partners.
- Working with marketing to develop and share successful customer stories and case studies.
- Represent Zendesk at thought leadership events (e.g. industry panels, event keynotes etc.).
- Sharing customer feedback across our organisation to improve our solutions.
- Highly consultative and strategic with savvy business sense
- Experienced working with multiple business partners, teams and C-level executives
- Keen on technology with confirmed technical competence; experience at a technology company or relevant consultancy is ideal
- Passionate about customer service and how it can transform businesses
- Organised, professional and (hopefully) quick-witted
- Strong project management skills and an ability to multitask
- Account management or related experience caring for and advising customers or clients, building influential executive-level relationships.
- Ability to think strategically and to take your customers on a journey
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, and eloquent writing skills
- Empathy and an outstanding ability to understand customer needs
- Love for collaboration and dedication to building a best-in-class, enterprise-class global customer experience together
- Willingness to travel up to 25-30% (pandemics allowing)
- Degree or equivalent working experience
- Proficiency in German and in English (both languages are a must)
- Consulting background, sales or similar experience at the enterprise level
- Customer Service industry experience
- Formal technical support experience; help desk experience ideal
- Professional project management experience
- Knowledge of common help desk/ticketing solutions
- Confidence in discussing technical frameworks, e.g. APIs.