The GitLab DevOps platform empowers 100,000+ organizations to deliver software faster and more efficiently. We are one of the world’s largest all-remote companies with 2,000+ team members and values that guide a culture where people embrace the belief that everyone can contribute.
The Customer Success team focuses on the themes of align, enable, and expand. We align with customers’ desired business outcomes, enable them on their existing use cases, and work with them to expand into additional use cases, ensuring ongoing and ever-improving customer return-on-investment.
Additionally, our team serves as liaisons between the customer and the GitLab ecosystem, streamlining collaboration with Product Management, Engineering, Sales, Professional Services, and others. TAM handbook.
- Possess a deep understanding of creating customer value to deliver scalable customer engagements that help customers derive ongoing value from their investment with GitLab
- Manage and provide input into iteration upon the customer journey, including onboarding, adoption, retention, and expansion, with an emphasis on defining and demonstrating value programmatically to grow net revenue retention ultimately
- Take a data-driven approach to driving value across the customer segment, ensuring time and attention is prioritized to ensure the most significant positive impact
- Proactively identify and prioritize accounts to focus efforts within a defined territory as based on point in lifecycle (e.g., onboarding) perceived risk, potential growth, strategic value, and renewal timeframe
- Work cross-functionally with multiple teams (CS ops, content, programs, marketing, product) to develop thoughtful and innovative approaches to driving success with customers at scale
- Identify key areas of enablement need across the customer segment and partner closely with the strategic and scale TAMs to create content and webinars to address these needs
- Analyze industry best practices, trends, and performance metrics to shape customer engagement strategies and accelerate results
- Ability to use GitLab and willing to work with Git and GitLab whenever possible
- Alignment with our values, and willingness to work in accordance with those values
- Prior experience in Customer Success or equivalent history of increasing satisfaction, adoption, and retention
- Familiarity working with customers of all sizes, especially large enterprise organizations
- Exceptional verbal, written, organizational, presentation, and communications skills
- Detailed oriented and analytical
- Strong team player but self-starter
- Project management experience & skills
- Strong technical, analytic, and problem-solving skills
- Share our values, and work in accordance with those values
- Ability to travel if needed and comply with the company’s travel policy
- Fluent German
Country Hiring Guidelines: GitLab hires new team members in countries around the world. All of our roles are remote, however some roles may carry specific location-based eligibility requirements. Our Talent Acquisition team can help answer any questions about location after starting the recruiting process.