Reporting to the Senior Manager, People Operations, this individual is a critical point of contact for the People Operations team, external stakeholders, and employees with HRIS-related needs including but not limited to troubleshooting system/access issues, report writing requests, system integration, and configuration.
The HRIS Manager will manage and maintain the HRIS systems, recommend service improvements, develop user procedures, and create documentation. In addition, you will help the People Operations team and partner with external stakeholders to successfully facilitate efficient operations to meet current and future business needs, ensure data integrity, facilitate and coordinate ongoing system enhancements, support system integration, and monitor the system when changes/upgrades occur.
How your skills and passion will come to life at Headspace Health:
- This is a hands-on role with the primary focus supporting the maintenance of the current human resource information system (HRIS) UKG and other platforms supported by the HRIS function, including payroll, benefits, recruitment, and human resources operations processes.
- This position serves as a technical point of contact for the HRIS and assists functional subject matter experts with ensuring data integrity, testing of system changes, report writing, and analyzing data flows for process improvement opportunities.
- The HRIS Manager also supports HRIS upgrades, patches, testing, and other technical projects as assigned.
- Oversees and maintains HRIS system tables.
- Responsible for documenting processes and results while providing technical support and guidance to HR employees.
- Develop user procedures, guidelines and documentation. Train clients and system users on processes and functionality.
- Manages permissions, access, personalization, and similar system operations and settings for HR services users. Help maintain data integrity in systems by running queries and analyzing data.
- Write, maintain and support a variety of reports or queries utilizing appropriate reporting tools. Compiles or assists with acquiring complex data reports, summaries, and logs as requested.
- Provide support for HRIS including, but not limited to, researching and resolving HRIS problems, unexpected results or process flaws; perform scheduled activities; recommend solutions or alternate methods to meet requirements.
- Identify risk and recommend changes to processes/service improvements, innovative solutions, policy changes, which improve the delivery of HR services to the organization.Serve as a key liaison with third parties and other stakeholders (e.g. payroll).
- Serve as a key liaison with third parties and other stakeholders (e.g. payroll).
- Maintain awareness of current trends in HRIS with a focus on product and service development, delivery and support, and applying key technologies. Examine trends in information systems training, materials, and techniques. Through classes, reading, CBTs, or other mechanisms, continuously increase both HR knowledge and HRIS application/tools knowledge.
What you’ve accomplished:
- Proficient with HRIS systems (currently UKGPro)
- Cohesive understanding of both the technical and user-facing sides of the HR system and internal HR processes with the goal of providing the most efficient systems solutions.
- Minimum of 4 years of HRIS experience. Systems implementation experience is preferred.
- Strong understanding of HR processes and data.
- Strong understanding of HRIS database design, structure, functions, and processes, and experience with databases tools.
- Strong planning and project management skills.
- Familiarity with Google Suite is desired, with a preference for a strong background working in Excel (Pivot tables, formulas, vlookups, and vba (macros) recommended)
- Preference for candidates with experience with Cognos Business Intelligence (BI) software within UKG
- Ability to communicate effectively and utilize interpersonal and organizational skills to perform multiple tasks with constantly changing priorities effectively.
- Track record of solid business partnership and cross-functional collaboration within a dynamic, fast-paced environment; a strategic leader who takes the initiative and ownership
- Highly detailed, organized, and analytical
- Able to maintain a high degree of confidentiality
How to get started:
If you’re excited by the idea of seeing yourself in this role at Headspace Health, please apply with your resume and a cover letter that best expresses your interest and unique qualifications.