We’re looking for a forward-thinking and proactive Executive Business Partner (EBP) who can work closely with our leadership team. Your role is to increase executive bandwidth and improve productivity. We are looking for high-caliber executive support with strong organizational skills, sound judgment, and solid integrity. The Executive Business Partner will play an integral role in the support of day-to-day functions for the executive team.
Some of the Executives are located in Pacific Standard Time so we need this person to be available during those working hours to best support stakeholders.
What You’ll Do Here:
- Respond to all day-to-day needs of busy executives. This includes, but is not limited to scheduling and/or providing correspondence for meetings, & managing calendars
- Coordinate travel schedules, arrangements, and agendas in preparation for on-site and off-site meetings and events
- Process expenses/expense reports
- Manage highly sensitive information as it related to the company and staff
- Maintain records and files
- Act as a gatekeeper. Maintain up-to-date knowledge of top company priorities to filter access to Executives and help avoid distractions
- Anticipate needs and help out wherever and however without being asked
- Assists with internal decks, meetings notes, and other ad hoc responsibilities
What You’ll Need To Thrive:
- Experience: 3-6 years of experience supporting executive-level professionals
- Education: Bachelor’s degree, or previous work experience as an EBP
- Self Starter: The ability to manage multiple action items with minimal supervision or direction
- High-Quality Communicator: Excellent written and verbal communication skills. High EQ.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software and Google Suite with extensive Google Calendering experience for multiple Executives. We are a Slack and Zoom shop and we also use various other software platforms to maintain constant communication with staff and executives.
- Timely: Able to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Detail-Oriented and Highly Organized: Flawless attention to detail is a must have!
- BONUS POINTS Previous experience supporting a C-Suite member.
How We’ll Take Care Of You:
Your starting base pay for this role is between $75,000 – $80,000, depending on your current skills, experience, training, and overall market demands. This salary range is subject to change, and there is always room for growth and advancement.
In addition to the wonderful people you’ll get to work with (meet some of them here!) and challenging projects that’ll push you – Boulevard is here to make sure you’re always at the top of your game emotionally, mentally, and physically.
- ✨ We’ve got you covered with a 401(k) match plus dental, medical, vision, and life insurance.
- 🏝 Take a break whenever you need with our flexible vacation day policy.
- 🖥 Fully remote so you can choose where you want to work. You’ll receive a work from home stipend every month.
- 💚 Family planning resources and specialized support programs.
- 🔮 Equity: get ahead on the ground floor and grow with Boulevard.
- 💅 Boulevard Bucks Learning and Development program allows employees to explore businesses in the market we serve.