Do you enjoy working with clients and simplifying complex solutions? Do you love the challenge of solving a difficult problem and developing alternate solutions? Have you worked in a startup environment and enjoyed the open yet hard-working culture? Are you a tech lover and/or a marketing novice? If you said yes to any or all of these, you could be a fit for our Customer Specialist team!
What is needed:
- 1-2 years of experience providing real-time customer service for administering SaaS solutions
- Have strong analytical, organizational, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to efficiently respond to a significant number of emails and live chats per day and produce high-quality answers
- A solutions-oriented mindset with the ability to create memorable customer experiences and explain technical problems succinctly and clearly
- A natural problem solver, who can think under pressure and flourishes in a fast-paced environment
- A passion for customer support and the role it plays in making a customer-centric team successful
- An entrepreneurial spirit and attitude
- A self-motivated, curious learner and proactive team player mindset with innovative ideas to inspire customer adoption.
- Excellent communication and conflict resolution skills & the ability to relate to others under pressure
- Prior experience in software/technical support is a plus
As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently, and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 185,000 today to millions.
ActiveCampaign is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, pay, grow and promote no matter of gender, race, color, sexual orientation, religion, age, protected veteran status, physical and mental abilities, or any other identities protected by law. Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) strive to foster a diverse inclusive environment by supporting each other, building a strong sense of belonging, and creating opportunities for mentorship and professional growth for their members.