We’re on a mission to create more equal opportunities globally. And with that in mind, we’ve built a natively remote company enabling us to attract the best talent no matter where they are.
Need more convincing? Here’s a skimmable, non-exhaustive list of reasons to join us:
- A global community of talented people working from more than 60 different countries
- Flexible working hours and fully remote setup. We’ve been remote from day one. No weird office legacy
- A high-pace, high-energy, and high-performance environment
- Trusting, ego-free and truth-seeking team members
- Pioneering the future of work with a fair, friendly and supportive community. We’re pretty proud of this one
- A career path towards increased responsibility, mentorship and leadership. We grow, you grow
- Join us at the right time: impact the product as you would do in a startup with the resources of a profitable scaleup
- See something you want to improve? Awesome. We’re a flexible and collaborative team that is always learning and growing
- Disrupting a massive global industry with a huge market opportunity
We are building
It allows our users to focus on the design production instead of wasting time and energy on all the operational activities that come with it. We enable seamless remote creative collaboration and project management across the world thanks to features like briefing, project management, staffing, design feedback, and asset delivery. This result in faster delivery without compromising the quality of the design work.
How to join us
This is our general hiring process, it might be adjusted for certain roles when necessary.
Meet and greet
45min introduction call. No need for any formal prep beforehand, we’re here to get to know each other enough to see if we’re a potential good match.
The ability tests have been selected to measure the skills and competencies needed to succeed in the role.
This is where you get to show us your technical skills. We’ve gotten rid of the old algorithmic, theoretical type of questions and provide real-world testing scenarios that are relevant to our current stack environment.
1-hour discussion regarding your case assignment. This is your chance to walk us through your work and the logic behind it. We always set aside some time for your question so don’t hesitate to prep some! We want to make sure we’re the right place for you as much as you’re the right fit for us!
The last meeting with the Management team will last around 1 hour and it’s another chance to talk about our mutual expectations, address any concerns, and dive deeper into how you could be successful in Superside.
Meeting your team
An initial interview between you and someone from the team to get to know each other and learn more about how we work
Building Something New
Life in the Tech, Product & Design Team
We are intellectually curious, eager to grow, and ready to make a big impact in the world. Teams in TPD own the complete software lifecycle. We foster an open feedback culture because everyone’s opinion is important to push our mission forward. We focus on discovering and solving real-world user problems, not just building and shipping features. We take great pride in our company culture and fiercely embrace our principles. We’re committed to showing up and supporting a co-worker, even in busy times