Lime is the world’s largest shared electric vehicle company. We’re on a mission to build a future where transportation is shared, affordable and carbon-free. Named a Time 100 Most Influential Company in 2021, Lime has powered 350+ million electric bike and scooter rides in 200+ cities on 5 continents, saving an estimated 75+ million car trips. Learn more about how we help the world #RideGreen at li.me!
We are looking for an entrepreneurial, results and process-driven, hands-on individual to join our Global Operations team. As a City Success Manager, you will be the expert in data, product and operations for the core regions that you own, developing and implementing best in-class solutions, ensuring operational excellence, supporting our core business growth, creating and sharing best practices in synergy with Local Operations.
- An accomplished operator with a problem-solving mindset, having prior experience at a technology company, where cities were key customers is an advantage.
- Background in urban development, transport planning, public policy, product development, or industrial design is an advantage.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate to very diverse audiences, mediate and bring multiple parties on board for cross-functional effort and build trust by delivering.
- Customer-obsessed, always ensuring the best-in-class experience, support, and solutions are delivered.
- Data-driven with an ability to decode and use data to build a compelling narrative and then influence decision-making. SQL or Python knowledge is essential. Knowledge of GIS is an advantage.
- An owner with a bias for action, always ensuring the job gets done with efficiency and speed.
Benefits and perks vary depending on the nature of your employment and country of residence. Terms and conditions may apply.
If you want to make an impact, Lime is the place for you. Not sure if you meet all the qualifications? If this role excites you we encourage you to apply. Explore all opportunities on our career page.
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s just the start. We believe different perspectives help us grow and achieve more. That’s why we’re dedicated to hiring and developing the most talented and globally diverse team – which includes individuals with different backgrounds, abilities, identities and experiences.