Manual and repetitive day-to-day tasks like bill pay, expense management, compliance and bookkeeping should be a thing of the past.
That’s why we built Roger – to make day-to-day financial operations like bill pay, expense management, compliance and bookkeeping as worry-free as possible for business owners, finance teams, accountants and bookkeepers.
You’d be joining a close-knit, customer-centric team in a very flexible environment where we value creativity and velocity. Roger is a remote-first company and you will be expected to work from home, keeping regular business hours. You’ll get the chance to work on a product with a lot of users and customers, while enjoying the opportunity take on responsibility and really make a big impact on the product and the company.
Our customer base is growing – fast.
Our Social Media Specialist will be tasked with creating engaging content for our North American customer base. You will help us grow our organic social media presence and run community management efforts.
The right candidate has:
- 2-3 years experience in social media marketing. This is a junior-to-associate level role.
- Native English speaking and writing skills. This is mandatory and candidates outside of the United States and Canada will not be considered.
- An eye for design, with a knack for using tools like Canva to create content for Roger’s social media audiences.
- Expertise with platforms like LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
- Solid creative writing skills, knowing when humor or a more serious touch is required.
- A proactive approach to social media.
- Patience and people skills – necessary for the community management that accompanies this role.
- Stellar organizational ability. Someone who lives by a forward-thinking editorial calendar, always keeping it up-to-date.
- A Saas-style approach, with an interest or history in B2B payments, accounting and FinTech.
- Enthusiasm and an ever-increasing excitement for organic content-driven growth.
- Held a remote-first role in current or prior employment.
You’ll be expected to:
- Define an editorial calendar for Roger on social media.
- Do light graphic design work for social media channels using tools like Canva.
- Write, design, schedule and measure social media posts for all of Roger’s channels.
- Post translated content to Roger’s European social media channels using internal and external content resources.
- Head up community management efforts, responding to customers and prospective Roger users.
- Report on social media performance and iterate based on successful content initiatives.