Webflow is a visual web development platform that empowers non-coders to create incredible experiences for the web.
We’re looking for a Community Manager to help us drive engagement and accelerate the growth of our global online and offline communities. As one of the faces of the Webflow community, your role as a Community Manager will work to support our growing community, to build trusted relationships, and assist in managing programs that help Webflow achieve our topline goals.
About the role
- Location: San Francisco HQ or remote USA
As a Community Manager, you’ll …
- Manage, grow, and scale the Webflow Forum community.
- Create and execute awareness, engagement and retention campaigns.
- Source and onboard leaders and moderators.
- Create engaging content.
- Grow user community.
- Maintain community guidelines.
- Track and report ROI regularly to marketing, support, and product teams.
- Assist in managing day-to-day operations of all online and offline communities including Webflow Meetups, online forum, Slack, Facebook, and more.
- Author community marketing and support content.
- Create and maintain internal and external community documentation.
- Source and onboard new community leaders to run meetups and moderate our online communities.
- Evangelize Webflow and speak at external events and meetups.
- Research, set up, and manage internal and external systems to track ROI, customer insight, and other business opportunities.
That said, these responsibilities are just the start! At Webflow, we encourage you to contribute wherever your interests take you — and shape your role accordingly. And this isn’t just a philosophical bent: we actually give you 4 hours a week (10% of the workweek) to pursue passion projects outside of your role responsibilities.
You’ll thrive as a Community Manager if:
- You have experience growing, driving engagement, and attaching ROI for online software or design communities.
- You’re already an evangelist and active in the Webflow Community. You’re passionate about the no code revolution and love spending time teaching folks how to use the product or answering questions.
- You’re analytical and use data to inform your strategies.
- You’re a strong communicator, writer, and presenter.
- You’re detail-oriented and love to document everything.
- You’re comfortable working in an environment based on outcomes, collaboration, and transparency.
If you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.
At Webflow, we believe that our success will be defined not only by what we do — but also by how and why we do it. So, here is the Webflow “why” and our “how”:
Our dual missions — one for the world, one for us
- For the world: To empower everyone to create for the web and spark an unprecedented wave of digital innovation.
- For ourselves: Lead fulfilling, impactful lives.
Our core behaviors (how we act)
- Start with customers
- Practice extraordinary kindness
- Be radically candid
- Move intentionally fast
- Just fix it
- Lead by serving others
- Dream big
Our commitments to you
- We’ll pay you! This is a full-time, salaried position that includes equity
- We’ll invest in your physical and mental well-being with health, dental, and vision benefits and a monthly stipend for health and wellness expenses
- We’ll pay you to take a vacation … seriously. We’ll give you a $1,000 bonus for taking your first vacation with us that is more than 5 days
- We offer flexible parental leave
- We provide remote employees with the equipment they need to create a great remote work environment
- We will offer you the support you need to help you grow as an impactful Community Manager and a human being
Ready to apply?
If you share our values and our enthusiasm for empowering the world, we’d love to review your application!
Note: You’ll need valid U.S. work authorization to join us