ModSquad is looking for a demand generation and digital marketing professional to serve as our Director of Demand Generation. This is, and will continue to be, a remote position. This candidate will be a driving force in partnership with the Marketing and Sales Teams to create a strong pipeline that delivers revenue. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who has a proven track record for building and managing high-performance programs and teams. This person will be a data-driven leader with the combination of strategic planning skills and the ability to identify unique and creative marketing solutions to drive growth, all while collaborating with the team.
- Drive growth through campaigns across multiple channels (webinars, events, display, SEO, SEM, social, partnerships, email, new channels), including owning the pipeline generation number, setting the strategy, developing forecasts, evaluating appropriate budgets, and measuring results
- Develop, drive and measure account based marketing programs
- Generate a consistent flow of sales qualified leads to the sales team and nurture MQLs into SQLs
- Drive fully integrated marketing programs to deliver weekly, monthly, quarterly goals
- Define KPIs and create dashboards to measure, optimize, and focus the demand generation activities weekly
- Effectively communicate results to the team and how those results inform the strategy moving forward
- Create a team environment that bolsters innovation and successful cross-department collaboration.
- Reports to the CMO; manages Demand Generation Manager and external paid media agency
- 7-10+ years of demand generation experience, preferably at a B2B company.
- Proven record of meeting or exceeding pipeline and revenue targets in a high growth setting.
- A love of analytics and a proven track record of analyzing campaign performance and ROI, identifying actionable insights to achieve crucial metrics.
- Enthusiastic problem solver who can improvise and think creatively while optimizing spend.
- Excellent communicator who can convey complex ideas and data in written, presentation, and verbal formats to executives and team members.
- Creative, and willing to be hands-on. This is both a strategic and a “doing” role with a highly collaborative team.
- Expertise in using tools like Salesforce, Pardot and Google Analytics to create reports that measure performance and inform future strategy.
- Experience in one of our service areas (customer support, content moderation, community management, social media) a plus.
Start date: asap
This is full time, telecommute opportunity.
Salary is commensurate with experience.
ModSquad is a global provider of managed digital engagement services. Our 10,000+ Mods chat with customers, moderate web content, manage communities, and buzz in social media for many of the world’s coolest brands, including the NFL, Zendesk, and Topps, to name a few. We bring companies closer to their customers than ever before. From global enterprises to international agencies to hip new startups, our clients have reaped the benefits of putting ModSquad’s expertise to work. With experienced Mods available in 50+ languages in 70+ countries, we’re your squad for the digital world. Visit us at modsquad.com.
Individuals seeking employment at ModSquad are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.