Goody is the easiest way to send gifts to the people you care about in your life. We believe that we have a product that everyone in the world will want and love to use, and we have quickly become people’s new destination to discover brands they will use and fall in love with.
The Head of Partnerships role is critical, because this person will own all aspects of our partnership strategy, and subsequently which brands our users engage with.
What You’ll Do
- Lead exploratory discussions with prospective brands and B2B partners to determine market fit, size, and readiness for product offerings.
- Manage pipelines of target partners and assess key metrics related to LTV, CAC, etc.
- Collaborate w/ product and marketing partners to identify key channels of opportunity
- Build strategic plan for Goody’s overall brand presence by working with PR and social teams
- Standardize process for building partnerships across various channels
What you should be great at
- Scaling early stage products. You enjoy building and leading partnerships functions from an early stage of team growth, and have delivered exceptional results doing so in the past
- Aggressively Efficient. You’re results-driven, and are equally comfortable rolling up your sleeves as you are delegating to the team
- Passionate about e-commerce. We are a product that involves buying things on your phone. There is a science to creating great and viral experiences for this.
- Deep EQ. This is a relationship driven role and you are going to be the face of Goody. This individual needs to be high energy, compassionate and customer-centric.
- High hustle. We’re out here to grow at lightning speed and want to work with kindred spirits who also want to plant flags everywhere around the world.