Webflow is a visual web development platform that empowers non-coders to create incredible experiences for the web.
We’re looking for a Lifecycle Marketing Associate to help us improve and scale our lifecycle marketing efforts across the customer experience.
About the role
- Location: San Francisco HQ or Remote
As a Lifecycle Marketing Associate, you’ll …
- Partner with teams cross-functionally to deliver on strategies targeting our larger company goals on owned channels (such as email and in-app messaging)
- Develop experiments and campaigns aimed at improving metrics in specific areas across the customer journey
- Create personalized, valuable, and targeted emails for new feature announcements, ad-hoc campaigns, and more
- Measure, report out on campaign and experiment results
That said, these responsibilities are just the start! At Webflow, we encourage you to contribute wherever your interests take you — and shape your role accordingly. And this isn’t just a philosophical bent: we actually give you 4 hours a week (10% of the work week) to pursue passion projects outside of your role responsibilities.
You’ll thrive as (a) Lifecycle Marketing Associate if you:
- Have email creation experience, from strategy to execution
- Know enough HTML/CSS for emails to troubleshoot basic rendering issues
- Have strong communication skills and past success working cross-functionally
- Are familiar with email creation, marketing automation, and analytics tools
If you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.
At Webflow, we believe that our success will be defined not only by what we do — but also by how and why we do it. So, here is the Webflow “why” and our “how”: Our dual missions — one for the world, one for us
- For the world: To empower everyone to create for the web and spark an unprecedented wave of digital innovation.
- For ourselves: Lead fulfilling, impactful lives.
Our core behaviors (how we act)
- Start with customers
- Practice extraordinary kindness
- Be radically candid
- Move intentionally fast
- Just fix it
- Lead by serving others
- Dream big
Our commitments to you
- We’ll pay you! This is a full-time, salaried position that includes equity
- We’ll invest in your physical and mental well-being with health, dental, and vision benefits and a monthly stipend for health and wellness expenses
- We’ll pay you to take a vacation … seriously. We’ll give you a $1,000 bonus for taking your first vacation with us that is more than 5 days
- We offer flexible parental leave
- We provide remote employees with the equipment they need to create a great remote work environment
- We will offer you the support you need to help you grow as an impactful Lifecycle Marketing Associate and a human being
Ready to apply?
If you share our values and enthusiasm for empowering the world, we’d love to review your application! We promise we do take the time and care to review every application we receive. However, as much as we wish we could interview everyone who submits an application, we cannot guarantee an interview or feedback due to the unprecedented volume of applications we are receiving today. We are rooting for you, and hope you do consider applying.
Note: For U.S. candidates, you’ll need valid U.S. work authorization to join us. International candidates should be willing or able to ensure some overlap in working hours.