InDebted is changing the way organisations recover outstanding accounts by combining human values with compelling messaging and data-driven decisions. We do this to deliver on our mission to erase the stigma of debt and improve the financial fitness of our customers.
InDebted is seeking a highly motivated and skilled Marketing Developer to help us implement new marketing and growth initiatives for our customer-centric and data-driven collections product. You’ll work closely with other members of the Marketing, Product, and Engineering teams to continue to enhance our inbound funnels and better reflect our brand and value proposition and further grow our client base.
About the Position
We’re always testing new acquisition flows, copy changes, and onboarding experiences; therefore, experience with A/B testing is a big plus. You’ll play a key role in implementing analytics and other tracking improvements to find where users are engaging and what drives conversions. And you’ll provide input for streamlining various aspects of the overall inbound acquisition process and workflow.
This is a remote-only position and thus requires the ability to get stuff done with minimal supervision, and should also be able to work effectively with other members of the team executing our marketing strategies. The person in this role should have a steady pace of deploying changes and updates while maintaining high quality code.
- Maintain and update the marketing website in a consistent, timely manner.
- Implement website changes to accommodate various A/B testing requirements.
- Add analytics and other tracking tools to the website to measure initiatives.
- Develop new content pages, landing pages, and other material as needed.
- Work closely with the Marketing team to understand needs and priorities.
- Work closely with our Product and Engineering teams to ensure changes are implemented in accordance with our product standards and guidelines.
- Evaluate emerging technologies and work with internal teams to implement and adopt new marketing tools and platforms.
- Work experience in a Marketing Developer, Web Developer, or Frontend Engineer role.
- Remote, work-from-home experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with CRMs and marketing automation software.
Nice To Haves
- Prior work in a SaaS or technology company.
- Working knowledge of a frontend framework such as React or Angular.
- Experience with products such as Contentful, Hubspot, Amplitude, and Netlify.
- Familiarity with API integrations and modern development tooling.
InDebted is a fast-growing startup that believes in putting our customers first, tackling tough problems head on, and simply trusting our employees to get stuff done. We offer flexible schedules, unlimited paid leave, competitive salaries, stock options, and other perks that come with being a remote-first company.
Diversity and Inclusion
At InDebted, we respect and celebrate the unique attributes, characteristics, and perspectives that make each person who they are. We also believe that bringing diverse individuals together allows us to build better products and a better overall company. InDebted is an Equal Opportunity Employer.