InDebted is changing the way organisations recover outstanding accounts by combining human values with compelling messaging and data-driven decisions. We do this to deliver on our mission to erase the stigma of debt and improve the financial fitness of our customers.
InDebted is looking for a talented Analyst to work within our strategy function. This is an exciting role for someone early in their career who is both commercially minded and a critical thinker who wants exposure to a high growth international FinTech business. The successful candidate will get a front row seat in a globally scaling startup and will be responsible for supporting and executing a broad range of strategic initiatives across the business.
Reporting directly to the Chief Strategy Officer and working closely with the CSO and CEO this role will have a clear and immediate impact on the direction and growth of InDebted.
Where will this role be based?
Remote with easy access to the Sydney timezone. We have an office in North Sydney.
What will you accomplish?
- Conduct desktop and industry research across a range of topics including new markets, new suppliers, acquisition opportunities, funding options and competitors
- Build (or help maintain) financial models across the business supporting business plans, new initiatives, future capital raises or acquisition scenarios
- Prepare presentations and decks for delivery to internal teams, our board, current investors and prospective investors
- Evaluate strategic projects with internal teams and product experts
- Support internal and external communications from the business
- Assist with go to market strategies in new global markets
What do we need from you?
- 2 – 3 years experience in investment banking, venture capital or from a top tier management consulting firm
- Advanced financial modelling skills – we geek out over well built, driver-level financial models that are clear, concise and well formatted!
- Advanced Powerpoint or Google Slides skills
- Authentic interest in FinTech and startups
- The ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Proven capability to meet deadlines
- Clear communication and the ability to influence others including senior executives in the business
- Stakeholder management skills
- The ability to remain calm, cool and collected under pressure
Bonus points for:
- Exposure to high growth technology businesses
- An understanding of the performance and value drivers of technology businesses
InDebted is a fast-growing startup that believes in putting our customers first, tackling tough problems head on, and simply trusting our employees to get stuff done. We offer flexible schedules, unlimited paid leave, competitive salaries, stock options, and other perks that come with being a remote-first company.
Diversity and Inclusion
At InDebted, we respect and celebrate the unique attributes, characteristics, and perspectives that make each person who they are. We also believe that bringing diverse individuals together allows us to build better products and a better overall company. InDebted is an Equal Opportunity Employer.