Based in NYC or Remote US, and reporting to the VP of Customer Support, this leader will be responsible for building and managing a team responsible for our Customer Support platforms, tools, analytics, knowledge, training and quality. This team is critical to our success and ability to scale as Vimeo continues to grow and evolve. This leader is charged with creating a cohesive ecosystem that allows the Customer Support organization to scale and do its best work.
What you’ll do:
- Attract, hire and retain a world-class customer support operations team that prioritizes both customer and employee experience
- Collaborate with other Customer Support leaders to design and build high-quality seamless support experiences for our customers
- Establish important metrics and measurements that provide clear quantitative insights as well as results
- Analyze existing technology platforms and tools to recommend improvements as well as lead new technology initiatives and innovation
- Develop and evolve training, knowledge, reporting and quality functions that help the customer support team deliver increasingly improved experiences for our customers
- Assess and improve on a policy and procedural framework to ensure quality and increase efficiency
- Lead cross functional initiatives to deliver impactful initiatives that improve customer and support agent experience, quality and performance
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- 10+ years of experience supporting customer support and service organizations
- Experience and comfort working in highly matrixed environments that require influencing and getting results across organizational lines
- Excellent understanding of customer support operational needs and challenges
- Experience working with industry-standard customer support tools and platforms for issue tracking, quality management, knowledge management, training management and analytics
- Strong background in leading complex initiatives that yield measurable results
- Ability to deeply understand the health and performance of a support team through data and metrics
- Proven ability leading and building high-performing teams focused on continual improvement, process development, communication and knowledge sharing
- Ability to think strategically, as well as tactically and to exercise sound judgment in priority/goal setting
Vimeo is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 200 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of over 650 passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.