At TransferGo we are on a mission to make moving money globally as simple and easy as sending a text. We aim to make life easier for anyone sending money abroad by removing the processes and fees that traditional banking institutions have.
We are a fast-growing FinTech company with an international team of more than 200 employees, great product and service available in more than 60 countries, with the goal to provide the best customer service every step of the way.
Our Engineering team is made up of people from diverse backgrounds – from traditional Computer Science education to former communication specialists, diplomats, economists and artists. What unites us is a passion for technology and the drive to create the best product in the market.
You will research, design and deliver software using the latest client-side technologies with an eye toward performance, reusability and SEO best-practices. Together with your team you will collaborate with business partners to define product requirements, plans, and deliverables.
You will be involved in the full development cycle including requirement definition, review, product design, coding, testing and maintenance support.
Along the way you will be able to learn and innovate as well as to share your knowledge with other members of the team. You will be working alongside great developers, designers, QA specialists and other top-notch specialists.
About the technology
We use these tools and techniques to help us get the job done and we’re excited to share our expertise with new members of the team:
- React & Redux
- Sass, CSS modules
- Babel, Webpack, Node.js
We’re excited about you because you:
- have experience in delivering production quality code.
- are a good communicator and are able to use English effectively at work.
- are enthusiastic about technology and best engineering practices. You believe that good code does not mean complicated code.
What we believe
At TransferGo, we do the work that matters, prioritising our customers above all else. But special treatment isn’t reserved just for customers – we go above and beyond to help our colleagues and our company succeed, too, building trust and being transparent all the way.
We take risks, learn from our mistakes and own what we do – and, by aspiring to be our best, we challenge ourselves to grow. This comes from knowledge-sharing and collaboration – and, of course, a hefty amount of fun!
Some of our best benefits are:
- Being part of extremely exciting and growing Fintech startup community
- Competitive salary package
- Private health insurance (after 6 months of employment)
- Opportunity to dedicate 15% of time for learning and innovation
- Unlimited paid holiday
- Relocation support and assistance
- Flexible working arrangements
- Opportunity to learn with a company that is rapidly growing along with a guaranteed training budget
- Friendly atmosphere and stimulating environment (pet friendly office, team events, snacks and drinks in the office, team buildings, fund budget and events).
Monthly salary from 2000 € to 5500 € (gross) depending on the level of experience.