Our mission is to give renters everywhere greater financial freedom to plan and enjoy their lives.
Our first product eliminates cash security deposits and puts more money back in renters’ pockets. With over $45 billion tied up in security deposits for 110 million renters in the United States alone, it’s time for security deposits to officially become a thing of the past. Tying up money at one of life’s biggest and most expensive moments just isn’t fair.
So we threw out the antiquated “way of doing things” and built a technology-driven insurance product to help bring renting into the 21st century. With Rhino, millions of renters across the country now have the opportunity to save with our award-winning deposit insurance. We’ve already saved hundreds of millions of dollars for renters and are trusted in over 1 million homes nationwide, and most importantly, we’re just getting started…
Rhino is looking for an experienced Email Marketing Manager to join & grow the email team, responsible for managing the implementation of high-level email marketing programs as well as for supporting the execution of email projects. This position is highly collaborative and requires working with cross-functional partners including members of the product & brand marketing, product, creative & design, and business operations team.
In this role you will:
- Be responsible for the triggered email process including working with the Product Marketing Managers to create brief scaffolds, review, QA, segmentation, and deployment
- Assist in the execution of key email programs including triggered campaigns and advanced targeting/segmentation
- Identify new email projects to drive incrementality as it relates to the company OKRs & strategic pillars for 2021
- Maintain the email calendar and develop email testing plans in order to optimize the program.
- Work closely with the business operations team to plan and implement new programs, control groups, and deliver ad hoc reporting.
- Prepare and maintain monthly and quarterly email hindsight reports.
We’re ideally seeking:
- 2-3 years of email marketing experience.
- Highly detail-oriented, efficient and proactive.
- Ability to interpret email data and present hindsight analysis.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong analytical skills and clear understanding of financial measurements.
- Ability to turn analysis into action, execute to timelines and provide timely solutions.
- Team player with demonstrated ability to work effectively on cross-functional teams.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Hands on experience using ESP (iterable, SFMCC, sendgrid, hubspot, etc)
- Experience developing and mapping out email segmentation and strategy.
- Competitive compensation and 401k
- Unlimited PTO to give our employees a little extra R&R when they need it
- Stock option plan to give our employees a direct stake in Rhino’s success
- Comprehensive health coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Remote Work Program to allow for flexibility between home and the office
- Generous Parental Leave to create a family-friendly culture
- Wellness Perks (Gym, Classpass, & Citibike Memberships)
- Commuter Benefits through a Flexible Spending Account
- Fintech Equality Coalition Founding member
Rhino is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees, and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Rhino are without regard to race, color, age, religion or belief, sexual orientation, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Rhino has a zero-tolerance policy against discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This includes recruitment, hiring, promotions, transfers, discipline, terminations, wage and salary administration, benefits, and training.