- Significant development experience with PHP. You’ve written code that is not only secure but scales to a large number of users. Experience with Laravel is a strong plus.
- Production experience with MySQL. You’ve designed database schemas with an emphasis on scalability and performance.
- Experience working with large amounts of frequently updated data, and designing efficient schemas, is a plus.
- Experience with Apache, NGINX, HAProxy, and/or OpenResty. You’ve built apps on a LAMP/LEMP stack.
- Experience with HTML, CSS, and JS. Vue.js and/or Node.js experience is a strong plus.
- Working knowledge of Git and GitHub. You’ve collaborated with other developers on a project on GitHub.
- Experience using Linux systems. You’re comfortable using the command line to troubleshoot issues on a server.
- Experience with AWS. You’ve built apps that run and scale in AWS.
- Understanding of common web vulnerabilities. You’re able to identify vulnerabilities through code reviews.
- Experience with WordPress. You’ve written custom code that utilizes the WordPress API.
- A keen interest in infosec. Credentials like Security+, CISSP or other is a strong plus.
- Knowledge of other languages a strong plus.
- Full time telecommuting and flexible working hours, with a company that has been 100% remote for over 8 years.
- 100% employee premium and 50% of dependent premium paid by company for premier- level medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- 21 days PTO per year to start.
- 12 paid company holidays including the week from December 25 to January 1.
- 401(k) with a 4% Safe Harbor company match that is 100% vested immediately.
- Latest in laptop and workstation technology.
- Wellness reimbursement program for health and fitness purchases.
- Mobile phone and internet reimbursement up to $100 per month.
- Monthly beverage reimbursement for coffee, tea, water, etc.
- Paid training and study time for work-related training and certifications.
- College tuition reimbursement.