Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
Our mission is to help people use their crypto everywhere. We are disrupting the payment industry by allowing people to spend their crypto through our innovative card products anywhere in the world!
We are seeking for a Senior Software Engineer to produce and implement functional software solutions within our card product software. You will work with upper management to define software requirements and take the lead on operational and technical projects.
In this role, you should be able to work independently with little supervision. You should have excellent organization and problem-solving skills. The ideal candidate thrives in an agile environment and has hands-on experience in developing high-quality maintainable code. If you have these qualities, then we’d like to meet you.
- Develop high-quality software using PHP with the Laravel framework
- Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in the software development life cycle
- Automate tasks through tools and scripting
- Perform reviews and debug code
- Document development phases and monitor systems
- Make sure solutions are properly tested through automated testing tools for PHP
- At least 8+ years working with PHP and Laravel in mid to enterprise level projects
- Familiarity in running asynchronous operations using PHP
- Familiarity in working with socket based services in PHP using ReactPHP
- Be comfortable in working with Restful and Soap based integrations as well as to handle JSON, XML responses
- Knowledge processing reports through files using PHP
- Knowledge in using Redis
- In-depth knowledge of relational database (MySQL, Oracle, Postgres)
- Familiarity with UNIX based operating systems, preferably Ubuntu
- Analytical mind with problem solving aptitude
- Payment industry experience is a plus
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire