Degreed is the upskilling platform that connects learning to opportunities. We integrate everything people use to learn and build their careers—skill insights, LMSs, courses, videos, articles, and projects—and match everyone to growth opportunities that fit their unique skills, roles, and goals.
Degreed’s Marketing team is hiring a Campaign Contractor. This role will support the campaign team with new channel research, supporting existing regions and expanding into new ones (globally). Reporting to the International Campaign Lead, with a dotted line to the Director of Marketing and US and Canada Campaign lead. This role is being hired to help scale campaign activity focussed on enabling the team to better understand the regions in which we operate, maturity levels across those regions and the main verticals. Success in this role will focus on an ability to be able to move fast, identify gaps, focus on outcomes with strong attention to detail and ROI.
This is a contractor position working 15-20 hours per week. The ideal candidate will be based in the EMEA region.
- Support both the International Team and the US Team to scale campaign activity
- Research and explore new channels for campaign delivery
- Help the team with administrative and project management tasks
- Support and maintain relationships with media partners
- Work closely and collaborate with the rest of the Marketing team, Sales, Solutions, Customer, Product, Engineering – to stay on-top-of the latest Degreed updates and developments
- Stay on-top of market trends, research and key brands in our space – specifically around campaigns
- 3+ years working in Marketing, specifically campaigns
- Project management experience with knowledge of tools to support, ie Asana
- Knowledge of Marketing tools (HubSpot, Salesforce, Domo, Google Analytics) and channels
- Attention to detail with a relentless desire to maintain high standards
- A sense of urgency coupled with excellent organisation and time management skills
- Start-up/ scale-up business experience – we work in a fast-paced environment where you’ll need to be flexible and opportunistic
- Good written and verbal communication skills – with the ability to review, proof and sometimes re-write copy (emails, landing pages)
NICE TO HAVE
- SaaS Tech experience, ideally from companies within the L&D or HR space
- Experience working with a translation team
- Fluency in English plus another language: German, Dutch or Swedish
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.