Reddit is a network of more than 100,000 communities where people can find experiences built around their interests, hobbies, and passions. From pets to parenting, there’s a community for everybody on Reddit and with more than 52 million daily active users, it is home to the most open and authentic conversations on the internet.
Reddit is seeking a Business Marketing Lead to support our Sales Organization with actionable insights and trends. This role will bring data to life with compelling messaging and engaging content. Together with the Business Marketing team and cross-functional partners, you will create data-driven business narratives, inspiring marketing materials, and easy-to-sell packages that drive the adoption of Reddit for Business.
This role will work closely with the Research and Insights team to build compelling data-driven content, and will partner with our Channel Marketing and Communications teams to scale these narratives across channels including newsletters, social, and press.
- Build data-driven narratives and lead go-to-market efforts for key Seasonal Moments, audiences, and timely community trends
- Work with Insights & Research as well as Sales Vertical Leads to identify what stories we want to bring to market and how to prove our unique value
- Instruct designers on bringing content to life while following our B2B brand guidelines
- Partner with Comms to amplify data-driven stories across relevant outlets
- Collaborate with Channel Marketing to support scaling content across channels including newsletters, social, email, and blog
- Manage high visibility launches across stakeholders including Marketing Sciences, Channel Marketing, Comms, Sales, and Business Operations
- 4+ years of experience within content/digital marketing, marketing communications, strategic storytelling, content strategy, or a related field
- Experience with the online advertising industry
- Strong storyteller with a knack for creating compelling data-driven content
- Experience translating data from first party and third party sources (i.e. GlobalWebIndex, Comscore, Quantcast) into actionable insights
- Excel in project management with an ability to manage a number of deadlines across multiple stakeholders
- Experience supporting sales teams with market-facing content and collateral
- Available portfolio of content examples
- Keynote expertise a plus
- Copywriting and/or copyediting experience a plus