Freelance Writer Needed for World-Class Link Building Agency
Amit here – I run a UK-based link building and digital PR agency.
I’m looking for a skilled writer who is looking for regular contract work. We work with clients from across the globe – and are working on the campaigns of Silicon Valley startups, established eCommerce companies, and some INC 5000 companies. We are at the top of our game when it comes to link building, and similarly, need a writer who is on top of their game, to help us write “guest post” articles for these clients.
To get a sense of what we do and what we’re looking for please watch this video: https://www.loom.com/share/7acb92cd75384d6089ab03c680d6b290
- Love writing.
- Punctual when hitting deadlines.
- Near native in English writing, and equally comfortable writing with professional tone or conversational.
- Can type reasonably fast.
- Love to work with a tech loving cool virtual team.
- Can communicate close to UK (GMT Time Zone) working hours of 9am – 5pm.
- Can follow content briefs given to them.
- Comfortable doing deep research when writing, and can handle somewhat technical topics.
- An average 1 week turnaround time for long form blogs (1000 words to 1500 words).
University degree or equivalent. In lieu of a degree, 2-4 years of experience working with English in a business environment.
Should have at least 1 year’s experience of content writing. Preferably with experience in writing guest post articles, or at least, producing content on a regular basis for a company’s blog.
To show your interest, please follow the application process here : https://forms.gle/XtXLTBJUnXLwGxxu9
You’ll be required to share a CV and some samples, so please ensure you have them.
For your work samples, we’d like to see any of the following:
- 3 Long form blog posts
- 2 short form blog posts and 2 long form blog posts