3Cloud is a Azure focused professional services firm helping clients transform their business through the power of the cloud. We specialize in Microsoft Azure to help clients accelerate innovation, operate more efficiently and be more responsive to their customer’s needs. As a Microsoft Gold partner, we specialize in Azure Migration, Application Modernization and Development, Internet of Things, Analytics and DevOps achieved through Azure-Enabled Infrastructure Automation. 3Cloud is headquartered in Chicago with an office in Dallas. This is a remote based role – prefer Central or Eastern time zone in US only.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
• Manage leading edge technology teams through the client engagement process – driving timelines, prioritizing tasks and removing barriers
• Manage project schedules and budgets to a high degree of accuracy
• Support project leadership in management of project scope and changes
• Contribute to pre-sales processes and activities
• Assist in defining and driving client experience and engagement processes at 3Cloud
This role requires that you have:
• Minimum of 5-8 years of consulting project management experience
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Excellent communication skills: you are articulate, straightforward, thoughtful and consistent
• Strong attention to details, with strong analytical skills
• A passion for using technology to solve problems
• A natural inclination for building and fostering relationships with clients and project teams
• A love for problem-solving – you can prioritize tasks, manage time effectively and can guide a team through the issue resolution process
• The ability to multitask, juggling multiple concurrent streams of work and ensuring success for all of them
• A knack for teamwork – you’re at your best in a closely collaborative environment
In addition, while it’s not required, we’d love it if you had:
• Any kind of exposure to organizations moving technology workloads to a cloud platform (we focus on Microsoft, but your experience doesn’t have to be there) Experience with Scrum, or any other agile project methodology
• Experience working in the Microsoft technology ecosystem
ATTN. Be careful! You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles asking for such payments or financial details from you. The employer won't know who reported this job.
Place this code wherever you want the widget to appear on your page.
<script src="//jobicy.com/api/widget.js?5XyPbk5QqyZg=6555" async></script>
Position: Senior Project Manager.