While candidates in the listed location(s) are encouraged for this role, candidates in other locations will be considered.
As Databricks continues to expand globally, immigration and mobility are becoming an increasing part of the business. The Manager, Global Mobility will report to the Director, People Operations and will be an important member of the People Operations team. You will manage a team of global mobility associates and specialists and the activities related to Databricks’ global immigration and assignments in a high-growth and scaling company serving all global regions.
- Provide guidance to our organization on global mobility policies.
- Ensure compliance as our employees move between regions and entities.
- Oversee the vendor management of relocation, global assignment, and immigration service providers.
- Handle escalated immigration and global mobility issues.
- Collaborate with teams on identifying, documenting, and adopting best practices for Databricks’ global mobility and immigration programs.
- Provide guidance to managers, People Partners, and Talent Acquisition to interpret policy, provide options and recommend solutions.
- Help with special projects and other administrative responsibilities.
- Remain current on industry and regulatory trends and best practices in areas of immigration and global mobility to help the business make informed decisions.
What we look for:
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Global Mobility/Global Assignment Management, with a focus on EMEA
- Advanced knowledge of EMEA immigration laws and regulations and working knowledge of US or APJ.
- Experience working in a high-growth company
- Experience administering scalable global immigration, assignment and relocation programs.
- Knowledge of global statutory requirements.
- Ability to navigate complex global assignment or immigration scenarios and provide practical, simplified solutions for our employees and business.
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively in situations involving change, shifting priorities and ambiguity.
- Guide and motivate the team and inspire excellence in all aspects of the work undertaken.
- Private medical, dental and cash refunds for health expensesLife, disability and critical illness coverage
- Group personal pension with company contribution
- Equity awards
- Paid parental leave
- Gym reimbursement
- Annual personal development fund
- Work headphones reimbursement
- Business travel accident insurance
- Mental wellness resources