Webflow is a visual web development platform that empowers non-coders to create incredible experiences for the web.
We’re looking for a Data Analytics & Insights Lead to help us develop in-depth data analysis, BI infrastructure, and statistical models to provide insights and recommendations for key business decisions to drive growth in our Self Serve SaaS (Software as a Service) business. You’ll collaborate closely with product, marketing, finance, operations, central data, and leadership.
About the role
- Location: Remote
- Our cash compensation amount for this role ranges from $141,000 – $194,000 for most US locations and $156,000 – $215,000 for US locations with a higher cost of labor. All figures cited above are in $USD and pertain to workers located in the United States. Pay is based on several factors including market location, and may vary depending on job related experience, knowledge, qualifications, and skills.
As Data Analytics & Insights Lead, you’ll
- Perform in-depth data analysis to deeply understand drivers in our PLG (product-led growth) Self-Serve SaaS business, including growth trajectory, expansion and retention, customer behaviors & cohorts, product & feature changes to identify insights and opportunities and inform key decisions to drive business growth for leadership and cross-functional teams
- Develop advanced SQL queries to extract and manipulate large datasets to quickly identify drivers and test key hypotheses
- Partner closely with central Data team to define business requirements for Data pipeline and create BI dashboards (eg. Tableau) for scalable and timely business insights and reporting
- Proactively monitor growth and adoption trends closely to identify business risks, data anomalies, and develop recommendations and solutions partnering with Product, Data, Engineering, Finance, and other cross-functional teams
- Define and implement statistical and predictive models to accurately forecast business trajectory
- Create high quality documentation and presentation of key analysis and communicate insights and recommendations with leadership and cross-functional partners
That said, these responsibilities are just the start! At Webflow, we encourage you to contribute wherever your interests take you — and shape your role accordingly.
You’ll thrive in this role if you have:
- Strong understanding and experience of SaaS metrics and PLG (product-led growth) self-serve businesses
- Advanced SQL skills to query and manipulate large datasets and create data tables
- Strong experience creating advanced Tableau dashboards and effective visualizations
- Experience in developing predictive models for forecasting purposes (eg, using Python & R)
- Ability to translate analytics into digestible insights and takeaways for leadership & executive staff
- Ability to partner cross-functionally with Data and other teams to drive high impact analytical projects independently
- Strong communications skills, structured thinking, and problem solving ability
If you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.
At Webflow, we believe that what we’re doing doesn’t define our success — so we focus on our “why” and “how”:
To bring development superpowers to everyone!
Our core behaviors (how we act)
- Obsess over customer experience
- Move with heartfelt urgency
- Say the hard thing with care
- Make your mark
Our commitments to you
- We’ll pay you! This is a full-time, salaried position that includes equity
- We’ll invest in your physical and mental well-being with health, dental, and vision benefits, a monthly stipend for lifestyle and wellness expenses, a mental health benefit, and financial and legal benefits
- We offer flexible parental leave and a family/fertility benefit with up to $10,000 reimbursement on eligible expenses
- We provide remote employees with the equipment they need to create a great remote work environment
- We will offer you the support you need to help you grow as an impactful Data Analytics & Insights Lead and a human being
Temporary employees are not eligible for paid holiday time off, accrued paid time off, paid leaves of absence, or company-sponsored perks.
Ready to apply?
If you share our values and enthusiasm for empowering the world, we’d love to review your application! We promise we do take the time and care to review every application we receive. However, as much as we wish we could interview everyone who submits an application, we cannot guarantee an interview or feedback due to the unprecedented volume of applications we are receiving today. We are rooting for you, and hope you do consider applying.
Note: To join Webflow, you’ll need valid U.S. or Canadian work authorization depending on the country of employment.