An inclusive work environment is an empowering one. At Cutover, we lead with empathy and enable others to succeed through curiosity, kindness, and self-expression.
Location: Remote (UK) OR Remote (New York or East Coast Timezone).
Cutover has built the world’s first enterprise-wide collaborative automation platform that enables seamless integration of human and machine work flows. In 2021, we announced a $35 million Series B financing round led by Eldridge (alongside existing investors Index Ventures, Sussex Place Ventures, and Contour Ventures) and we’re thrilled to be embarking on our next exciting chapters of growth.
What impact will you have?
You will be joining a rapidly expanding team of engineers who work on world-class, innovative engineering solutions that seamlessly integrate customers’ systems & processes with the Cutover platform. You will collaborate with highly talented engineers and solve problems for some of the world’s most exciting companies. We’ve already closed million-dollar plus deals with some of the largest financial services institutions in the world and are seeing significant consistent growth. When it comes to market potential, Cutover has just scratched the surface. We are at an early stage of our evolution with our integrations and very excited at the untapped opportunities and use cases that our customers continue to discover with Cutover.
What will you be doing as a Software Engineer?
- Building world class solutions in the form of integrations that help our customers integrate their systems with the Cutover core product.
- Working with customers to understand their requirements and provide pragmatic solutions that solve their real-world problems
- Writing high-quality and well-tested code that is in line with security design principles and customers’ security compliance standards.
- Delivering integrations on time and to scope that are in compliance with our SLA.
- Working with the best of the breed tools and cloud-based technologies to to build scalable, responsive, and resilient service integrations.
- Helping to maintain and improve existing integrations as well as improve our documentation, both internal and customer-facing.
What we’d like you to bring to the table…
- You have at least 5+ years experience developing in both Ruby on Rails and React.
- You enjoy creating API-based ‘mash-ups that do useful things. You have an understanding of how products like Zapier, Mulesoft, ITTT, etc work from a technical perspective.
- You have experience using REST API as well as web standards and protocols such as HTTP, HTTPS, SSH, UDP, TCP, etc.
- You understand how data can be ingested, transformed, processed and shared between systems, both web-based and legacy.
- You are able to think out of the box and develop innovative solutions as well as demonstrate benefits of the proposed solution to internal stakeholders and customers.
- You have experience setting up demo and mock environments to prove value and show case integrations to prospects/customers.
The good stuff…
- We’re excited to offer Share Options as part of our compensation package.
- 20 days of PTO per year + public holidays, and we want you to take all of them!
- 3 volunteer days to use for any charitable/voluntary cause you would like.
- A top-tier private health insurance package.
- A 401k contribution plan
- Work from home stipends
- A personal learning and development budget through Learnerbly. You’ll be supported in your quest for knowledge, whatever that looks like to you.
- If you’re thinking of starting or growing your family, then you’ll be in great company – more than half of our team are parents and we’ve built a globally consistent parental leave approach that we’re proud of.
- Employee Referral Scheme.
- Safeguarding the mental health of our teams is paramount for us. If you’d like to, then you’ll be able to avail yourself of multiple Cutover mental health initiatives, from fully subsidized therapy sessions to subscriptions to leading wellbeing platforms.
- All the company swag you could ever need.
Target compensation package: $135,000 $150,000 base/£55,000 – £85,000 + stock options + benefits.
The final offer may vary from the target compensation package, taking into consideration factors such as your experience level and skill set. If we aren’t aligned on salary at this stage, we’d still love to hear from you to better understand if there are more suitable opportunities at Cutover.