Our client, a global leader in the hospitality industry, is looking for a Senior Copywriter to join their team! In this role you will be working on short-form content, specifically social and email campaigns.
The ideal candidate has:
- Ability to work on multiple campaigns for various internal brand clients at once, often in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
- Impressive presentation and communication skills with the ability to inspire and sell creative rationale to senior management, and cross functional teams.
- Self-motivation, flexibility, stamina and the ability to adapt.
- Confidence, enthusiasm and determination.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Resilience with ability to accept criticism of your work.
- Market awareness with the ability to understand the target audiences.
- Ability to work in partnership with stakeholders across multiple functions.
- Ability to form working relationships quickly.
This is a fully remote, indefinite contract.
- Proactively understand and gain knowledge of client’s brands, target audiences and competitor activities.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to interpret and write creative briefs.
- Develop creative ideas and concepts, often in partnership with the Creative Director and Senior Designers.
- Write clear, persuasive, original copy through the various iterations of the project.
- Present and provide business rationale for creative ideas to our internal stakeholders for approval and development.
- Evolve, revise or redevelop advertisements or campaigns in response to feedback from the Creative Director, or internal stakeholders.
- Use campaign performance data to understand the effectiveness of campaigns and apply key learnings to future camapigns.
- BA/BS Bachelor’s Degree in English, Communication, Journalism or relative field.
- Five (5) years of professional work experience.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong copy editing skills.
- Write excellent, clear copy in a variety of styles with accurate spelling and grammar.
- Excellent research skills.
- Comfort working on a range of projects from short-form (like headlines) to longer-form (like brand positioning.)
- Have an interest in popular culture, new trends and styles.
- Experience working at a creative agency.
- Experience in hospitality or consumer brands.
- 5+ years of copyediting and copywriting.