People deserve more from their money. More visibility, more control, more freedom. And since 2015, Revolut has been on a mission to deliver just that. With an arsenal of awesome products that span spending, saving, travel, transfers, investing, exchanging and more, our super app has helped 25+ million customers get more from their money. And we’re not done yet.
As we continue our lightning-fast growth, we believe that two things are essential to continuing our success: our people and our culture. So far, we have 5000+ people working around the world, from our great offices or remotely, on our mission. And we’re looking for more. We want brilliant people that love building great products, love redefining success, and love turning the complexity of a chaotic world into the simplicity of a beautiful solution.
About the role
Our Sales team is the engine that drives new customer acquisition and engagement for Revolut Business across the globe. Each area of the department works like special forces: from prospecting to acquisition and activation, they own their market segments with super solution-oriented approach and use their know-how to grow our customer base at breakneck speed
We’re looking for an Acquiring Products Sales Executive to build and drive a sales pipeline for our range of innovative, e-commerce focused payment solutions. A professional who’ll bring their product expertise to Sales teams and help to close our complex sales opportunities. Someone to operate independently for cross-selling and pitching to our existing base of Revolut customers and prospects. A competitive, high energy, motivated individual who enjoys a challenge whilst acting with integrity at all times ⭐️
Sounds exciting? Keep reading ⬇️⬇️
What you’ll be doing
- Working independently to build and close a pipeline of customers by prospecting directly across our existing base of Revolut Business customers and using other tools to outbound
- Communicating the Revolut acquiring value proposition to prospective customers by identifying issues with their current payment providers
- Building the confidence and expertise in payments across your aligned sales team by sharing your knowledge in order to maximise the number of acquiring prospects in the sales pipeline
- Meeting and exceeding the sales targets set by sales management in line with the Growth team KPIs
- Contacting prospective customers from a defined territory/vertical to discuss Revolut’s payments product
- Communicating effectively the value proposition by focusing on a solution based sales process
- Developing the knowledge and skills of the wider sales team, so that they can develop expertise in positioning the Revolut payment products to prospective customers
What you’ll need
- Excellent communication skills and articulation over the phone
- Demonstrable commercial experience, particularly in telesales
- Keen interest in commencing a career in a high performing sales culture
Building a global financial super app isn’t enough. Our Revoluters are a priority, and that’s why in 2021 we launched our inaugural D&I Framework, designed to help us thrive and grow everyday. We’re not just doing this because it’s the right thing to do. We’re doing it because we know that seeking out diverse talent and creating an inclusive workplace is the way to create exceptional, innovative products and services for our customers. That’s why we encourage applications from people with diverse backgrounds and experiences to join this multicultural, hard-working team.