Do you strive to be the best at whatever you do, and love competition just as much as you do learning & collaborating with others? Are you self-motivated, and looking to position yourself for career growth with high earnings potential within a growing, early-stage startup? Do you want in on our fun, inclusive, remote culture? Most importantly: do you want to be a part of building something great? If so, we want to talk to you!
We are seeking an entrepreneurial, motivated Business Development Representative who is passionate about the eCommerce space. You will report directly to our Chief Revenue Officer and work to extend our reach in the eCommerce vertical. Your work will focus on outbound sales strategy, as well as inbound qualification.
In this role you will:
- Efficiently manage a high volume of both outbound and inbound emails, phone calls, and LinkedIn
- Stand out by using thoughtful research to be creative & personalized in your outreach
- Become a trusted advisor by constantly improving your working knowledge of the Nacelle solution
- Learn how to qualify effectively, focusing time & effort on opportunities that will convert & close
- Follow an integrated process through intimate knowledge of our systems, including Salesforce, LinkedIn, sourcing tools, sales cadence software, and more
- Have a disciplined approach to daily activity planning, setting goals, and achieving success
- Generate leads using outbound techniques including online research, social media, networking, emails, LinkedIn, telephone, and other creative ways
- Leverage tools such as Salesforce, Hubspot, Zoominfo and others to perform research and outreach.
- Build cadences and scripts, and further assess and adjust to improve results.
- Use consultative sales skills to truly understand customer needs, pain points and offer solutions
- Become a subject matter expert (SME) in our products and services as well as remaining up to date on industry and trends
- Present results regularly to the leadership team and share learnings
- Support outreach relating to various marketing campaigns
- Effectively collaborate with marketing and sales teams to continually improve lead management process and lead quality
- Effectively contribute to drive attendance to events and tradeshows to build brand awareness
We would love to hear from you if:
- You have a minimum of 6 months of working in an SDR or BDR role at a SaaS company
- You are intelligent, curious, and driven to succeed in a career in tech startups and sales
- You possess and openness to coaching and training
- You are familiar with Salesforce CRM (experience with Outreach and Sales Nav are brownie points)
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills.
- You are collaborative, a team player, need minimal supervision, take initiatives, know how to prioritize and multitask, detail oriented
- You are comfortable selling to senior prospect roles and handling complex sales involving multiple influencers
- You have a general interest in technology and ecommerce
If you meet most of the criteria for this position, we would still love to hear from you! We believe in fostering talent, growing and providing training to our team as we believe great human beings come first and building skillsets can happen over time.
At Nacelle, we strive to promote a culture where all employees feel supported and comfortable to provide constructive feedback in ways that we can continue to grow and practice our values of “forever learning, ownership, honesty and integrity, and teamwork.”
Nacelle is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.