Osano is growing, and we’re looking for a Revenue Operations Specialist to join our Operations team! Our ideal candidate has a track record of identifying areas of improvement, defining processes, building systems, and enjoys maintaining an organized + efficient CRM system.
This role will report directly to our Director of Revenue Operations and will work closely with internal stakeholders in: Marketing, Sales, Revenue Operations, and Finance. In this role, you’ll work cross-functionally on key projects related to success metrics, systems configuration, and pipeline + user tracking. You’ll leverage your curiosity, strong communication, and passion for keeping things organized to build partnerships + ensure efficiency as we continue to scale.
Osano is an Austin area, venture-backed startup focused on creating transparency in data. Osano is a B-corp (public benefit corp), which means that, although we are a for-profit company, we are mission-oriented and we wake up every morning with the goal of doing well by doing good.
- Collaborate with the sales, marketing, and customer teams to support closed-loop analytics, system integrations, and data hygiene across our entire go-to-market tech stack.
- Create + update documentation for automations, operational processes, and team training resources, including lead follow-up procedures, account scoring models, account-based strategies, and reporting best practices.
- Iterate and monitor the effectiveness + efficiency of our processes such as lead scoring, routing, tracking, forecasting, and account prioritization for marketing + sales teams.
- Collaborate with the team to enhance our campaigns and implement proper campaign setup + tracking.
- Review email deliverability + list hygiene to ensure the best inbox placement and privacy compliance.
- Identify + implement new technologies and opportunities to support the sales and marketing teams as they scale. Building automations + trainings that focus on scalability so we can drive significant growth.
- Create reports and prepare Quarterly Business Reviews, while also monitoring customer retention on a regular basis.
- Coordinate day-to-day troubleshooting and support tickets for our Hubspot CRM + lead generation platform.
- You have 3 + years’ experience working with marketing operations. You may also have some sales operations experience working with SaaS technology.
- You have some hands-on experience working with Hubspot’s demand generation MAP product, supporting full campaign and lead lifecycle management. You may also have experience working with Hubspot’s CRM tool.
- You have proven experience collaborating with marketing + sales teams while using analytics to improve their processes and outcomes.
- You believe in giving internal teams a positive, delightful experience. However, you are comfortable saying “no” when something goes outside of our defined processes based on how we’ve structured our systems.
- You’re naturally curious + are comfortable communicating marketing and sales KPIs to internal stakeholders and leadership.
- You have demonstrated ability dealing with ambiguity and you seek clarity when working on projects + initiatives.
- You have a hunger to constantly improve by seeking out feedback and are self-aware of your capabilities + knowledge.
- You take pride in your communication and see it as a representation of your brand. You understand that clear, concise communication builds rapport and trust.
- You are highly resourceful and able to overcome obstacles with positivity, creativity, and grit.
- Lastly, you should thrive in a remote environment. For us, that means being curious, proactively communicating, and bringing ingenuity and initiative every day.
- We’re a welcoming team that’s dependable, curious and talented.
- We’re a B-corporation with a mission that matters, and we’re in a high-growth space with even more potential.
- We value sincerity and authentic growth. Our fully remote culture puts a premium on intentional communication.
- Fair-pay compensation (provided below) + ownership interest for early stake in our success!
- Unlimited paid time off + a requirement to take at least two weeks off per year.
- We’re a Best Place for Working Parents and offer paid parental leave for all new parents + believe that family, however you define it, comes first.
- Osano sponsors individual premiums at 100% and dependent premiums at 50% for Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance via Aetna.
- A fully + permanently remote company so you can work from anywhere in the U.S.
- Receive a Macbook + $1,000 to craft your home workspace
- Annual company trip designed to foster connection, creativity, and having fun!
- Mental health benefits with free memberships to mindfulness + talk therapy services
Depending on your skill and experience, you can expect stock options + your annual salary to be between $85,000 to $105,000 depending on your experience.