We are digital builders born in the cloud and currently, we are looking for a Partner Sales Manager.
Joining Nordcloud is the chance of a lifetime to leave your mark on the European IT industry! We use an agile, cloud-native approach to empower clients to seize the full potential of the public cloud.
Your daily work:
- Driving the Nordcloud business opportunities with the hyperscaler sellers by teaming with the enterprise account management teams and their leadership in the assigned country. This requires driving field relationships with hyperscalers, customers and the Nordcloud team
- Building the pipeline, achieving the bookings targets and hyperscaler specific sales initiative execution
- Focus on the enterprise and mid-market segments in Finland
- Working systematically and having a diligent and programmatic approach to hyperscaler partner programs
Your skills and attributes of success:
- Significant experience in sales or business development
- Able to consistently exceed given targets and key performance metrics
- Demonstrated ability to engage and influence senior executives
- Prior experience working with hyperscalers, Systems Integrators or in the enterprise software industry in direct or channel sales roles
- Having an existing network in the organization of Microsoft
- Understanding of different hyperscaler funding programs and their related processes and how they can accelerate the customer’s cloud transformation
- Relevant hyperscaler sales training certification, but ideally further hyperscaler training under the belt
- Ambitious and self-driven attitude – the ability to influence, support and drive hyperscaler sales and campaigns and create new opportunities
- Sales background that enables to easily interact with enterprise customers and partner sales roles at the hyperscalers
- Having a demonstrated ability to co-create demand generation campaigns and sales initiatives together with the sales and marketing teams of the hyperscaler and Nordcloud
- Fluent communication skills in English and Finnish
If you don’t meet all of the desired criteria, but still fit most of the requirements, we encourage you to apply anyway. Let’s find out together if we are a good fit for each other!
What do we offer in return?
- A highly skilled multinational team
- Individual training budget and exam fees for partner certifications (Azure, AWS, Google Cloud) and additional certification bonus covered by Nordcloud
- Access to join and the possibility to create knowledge-sharing sessions within a community of leading cloud professionals
- Flexible working hours and freedom to choose your tools (laptop and smartphone) and ways of working
- Freedom to work fully remotely within the country of Finland
- Local benefits such as extensive private health care and wellness benefits
If you’d like to join us, please send us your CV or LinkedIn profile.