For more than 20 years, PointClickCare has been the backbone of senior care. We’ve amassed the richest senior care dataset making our market density untouchable and our connections to the healthcare ecosystem exponentially more powerful than those of any other platform.
With Collective Medical & Audacious Inquiry, we’ve become the most expansive, full-continuum care collaboration network, offering care teams immediate, point-of-care access to deep, real-time insights at every stage of a patient’s journey.
We are looking for candidates in both the U.S. and Canada
The Manager, Customer Support, will lead and inspire a team of customer-focused Solutions Analysts to deliver a world-class customer service experience. You are entrepreneurial, energetic, and have a passion for delivering amazing experiences. You will oversee the day-to-day operations of the team, provide coaching and mentoring, and ensure that effective processes are in place to provide excellent and consistent service quality to our customers. You will be a project manager for process, tools, and systems improvements and the implementation of those changes in the department.
This position will report to the Senior Manager, Customer Support.
- Manages a Customer Support team consisting of Solutions Analysts and Sr. Solutions Analysts with the mindset of Customer Satisfaction
- Oversees the day-to-day operations, ensure departmental objectives, key performance indicators (KPIs), and expected productivity levels are achieved
- Fosters a positive work environment and supports continuous learning
- Coaches team members and encourages personal development
- Cushions customer escalations and solicits customer input
- Identifies, develops, and communicates change management and process improvement to ensure team member’s understanding and adherence
- Support the recruitment of new team members and ensures strong enablement
The ideal candidate:
- Proven business experience in a Customer Support environment with experience in Management or Leadership role in a SaaS/tech organization
- Strong knowledge in skilled or assisted living healthcare industry
- Ability to manage in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills – both verbal and written
- Uses data to drive team results with the end goal of Customer Love
- Ability to problem solve and be a forward thinker
- Great attitude and work ethic, strong team player
Good to have:
- Experience with PointClickCare system
- Long-term care setting experience a plus
- Experience with Knowledge-Centered Support (KCS) / Knowledge Base use
- Workforce Management experience
- Experience with multiple sources for case creation by customer: phone, webform, chat, etc.