Having reached over 500 million devices, and processing over 7 billion conversations till date, Haptik is one of the world’s largest Conversational Commerce companies. We have built a robust set of technology tools that can enable any kind of conversational application, and are at the forefront of the paradigm shift of interaction from clicks to conversations. With a 400+ member strong team that includes some of the best minds in the industry, we’re truly poised to lead the Conversational Commerce revolution.
In 2019, we announced a major strategic partnership with Jio and are now a part of $65 billion internet conglomerate Reliance Jio Platforms.
What are Haptik’s Core Company Values?
- Ownership: You ensure things get done, get done on time, and get done correctly.
- Perseverance: You are resilient against setbacks, sticking with things until you succeed.
- Agility: You are able to adapt to change without losing momentum and vision.
- Impact: You deliver the highest-quality work and nothing short of excellence gives you work fulfillment.
- Integrity: You are trustworthy and always do the right thing, no matter how easy or hard.
Haptik’s Hybrid Work Model:
- Haptik plans to operate in a hybrid work-model where our employees will have the flexibility to Work-from-Home (WFH) for up to 3 out of 5 working days every week.
- We currently have offices in Mumbai, Bangalore and Delhi. In March 2023, we will be opening one in Pune as well.
- You’re encouraged to apply only if you’re either based in one of these 4 cities (Mumbai, Bangalore, Delhi, Pune) or are open to relocating to one within 3 months of joining us.
What will you do every day?
- Troubleshoot and answer all technical questions in a timely manner while providing first-class customer satisfaction
- Prioritize open tickets for analysis based on client’s feedback & Prioritize tickets in Maintenance and ensure delivery as per SLA.
- Work with internal teams to identify and develop solutions that automate and improve internal and client operations
- Follow-up & Update the with client for any additional information required for logical closure of ticket
- Work with the L2 & L3 teams to get the tickets resolved on priority. Update the customer with the status on L2 & L3 tickets
- Provide Weekly Analysis on tickets
- Technical client management
- Curate technical documentation & upkeep
- Manage critical incident management
- Working with product owners on improving and providing quick resolution to product issues
- Actively monitor outstanding tickets logged under allocated clients.
- Act as an escalation point for any client issues
- Candidates with > 5 years exp in Product Support & 1 to 2 years’ experience in Team management
- Well Versed in excel and project management plans & Client facing experience
- Track, report and manage Metrics
- Customer pain points and knowledge on how to achieve customer satisfaction
* Requirements is such a strong word. We don’t necessarily expect to find a candidate that has done everything listed, but you should be able to make a credible case that you’ve done most of it and are ready for the challenge of adding some new things to your resume.
Tell me more about Haptik
- On a roll: Announced a major strategic partnership in April 2019 with Jio in a $100 million deal.
- Great team: You will be working with great leaders who have been listed in Business World 40 Under 40, Forbes 30 Under 30 and MIT 35 Under 35 Innovators.
- Great culture: The freedom to think and innovate is something that defines the culture of Haptik. Every person is approachable. While we are working hard, it is also important to take breaks to not get too worked up.
- Huge market: Disrupting a massive, growing AI market. The global market is projected to attain a valuation of $9 billion by the end of 2024.
- Emerging technology: We are moving to an AI first world, and Haptik is one of the largest AI first companies globally, based out of India.
- Great customers: Some of the most notable brands in the world – Oyo Rooms, Ola Cabs, Dream11, Whirlpool, Jio, Disney Hotstar, Zurich Insurance
- Impact: A fun and exciting start-up culture that empowers its people to make a huge impact.
Working hard for things that we don’t care about is stress, but working hard for something we love is called passion! At Haptik we passionately solve problems in order to be able to move faster and each Haptikan imbibes our key values of honesty, ownership, perseverance, communication, impact, curiosity, courage, agility and selflessness.