You will be a key part of a company strategy to maximize the efficacy of our highest revenue-generating channel – Conferences. In this role, you will directly impact our revenue and growth. Conferences are the best channel to meet prospects, build relationships, and differentiate our company from the competition. Looking for an entrepreneurial, highly motivated, high-energy candidate who loves being on the road interacting with customers, wants to eventually run a sales territory, and grows as a sales leader. This role entails representing Innovaccer at all conferences and events and ensuring the leads are nurtured and followed up in the right way. You will be a part of a newly created Market Development team, whose focus is to accelerate the growth of a market.
A Day in the Life:
- Represent Innovaccer at a tradeshow/conference and meet key decision-makers and influencers of the Healthcare industry globally.
- Build revenue pipeline by nurturing those leads via sales cadences and follow-up programs.
- Using SFDC as your source of truth for capturing past interactions and planning your outreaches.
- Work in a fast-pace environment, take the initiative to get stuff done, try new things and amplify your successes by sharing your findings with your team
- Executing on your quarterly plan of conferences and events by coordinating with marketing and logistics team.
What You Need:
- Atleast 1-2 years of experience, preferably in/as SDR/BDR/Inside Sales/Demand Generation roles.
- Candidates with past conference or networking experience preferred.
- Excellent Communication Skills and Work Ethic.
- Understanding of Sales cycle and a desire to be part of transforming Healthcare industry.
- Open mind to upskill yourself and learn new solutions.
- Ability to travel 40 to 50 % of the time across time zones.
What We Offer:
- Industry-Focused Certifications: Meet leading healthcare experts, discuss innovative strategies, and become a subject matter expert with our comprehensive set of certifications.
- Rewards and Recognition: Feeling like you’re outperforming on your projects? Get recognition for your dedicated efforts and demonstrated work ethic.
- Health Insurance and Mental Well-being: We offer health benefits and insurance to you and your family for hospital-related expenses pertaining to any illness, disease, or injury. We also have Employee Assistance Programs (EAPs) to give you 24X7 access to certified therapists and psychologists.
- Sabbatical Leave Policy: Do you want to focus on skill development, pursue an academic career, or just reset? We’ve got you covered.
- Open Floor Plan: Cubicles are a thing of the past and to modernize our office space, we have open floor sittings at every office location. Share ideas with your peers and bond better in an open floor office where there are no barriers and you are inspired to be creative.
- Paternity and Maternity Leave: Enjoy the industry’s best parental leave policy to welcome your bundle of joy and enjoy quality time with them.
- Paid Time Off: Maintain a healthy work–life balance and take time off from work to focus on your well-being and big life moments.
Apply now >