Cyware is a venture-backed organization currently in hyper-growth mode. While Cyware is headquartered in New York City, all of our US based positions are located 100% remote. The firm was founded by innovative practitioners to solve the massive-scale cybersecurity challenges they saw daily while working for leading global banks and technology organizations.
Cyware is disrupting the cybersecurity operations market with innovation that gives the firm claim to being the far-and-away ONLY company capable of delivering technology to build cyber fusion centers for customers in large enterprises and the mid-market.
Your next opportunity starts here!
Built on innovation designed by SecOps practitioners and cybersecurity leaders, Cyware offers multiple technologies within its next-generation platform, including advanced threat intelligence solutions (TIP) for large and small security teams, vendor-agnostic security automation (SOAR), and security case management. As a result, organizations are able to increase speed and accuracy while reducing costs and analyst burnout. Cyware’s Virtual Cyber Fusion solutions make secure collaboration, information sharing, and enhanced threat visibility a reality for enterprises, sharing communities (ISAC/ISAO), MSSPs, and government agencies of all sizes and needs.
- You can lead on strategic and tactical initiatives
- You are hungry, inquisitive, proactive, energetic, and driven
- You have a growth mindset and are committed to delivering results
- You thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
Why We Are Hiring:
Cyware is currently looking for a results-driven, disciplined technical sales leader, with a passion for innovative technology. This person will be energetic, personable and quick-learning professionals, who will be responsible for discovering business requirements, analyze process flows, prepare specification documents, configure and demonstrate solutions and support the sales and customer success teams. The successful candidate will be the primary technical resource throughout the sales process.
Come join an exciting cybersecurity product startup that just closed Series B funding round!
What You Will Do:
- Work on a Technical Sales team, identify and qualify business opportunities, identify key customer technical objections, and develop strategies to resolve technical roadblocks. Travel to customer sites, conferences, and events as required
- Manage the technical development aspects of customer solutions. Oversee activities, including product and solution briefings, developing system architectures, supporting bid responses, proof-of-concept work, and coordinating supporting technical resources
- Work hands-on with Company’s products to demonstrate and prototype integrations in customer/partner environments
- Work closely with other members of the sales team to deliver the most successful security platform available
- Create and maintain relationships with channel partner Pre-Sales
- Remote delivery of solution presentations and demonstrations via telephone/WebEx
- Own and respond to RFP’s and proposals
- Partner with sales executives to plan, prepare and execute on strategic deals in complex sales cycles
- Successfully match customer pain/requirements to proposed solutions
- Create and deliver powerful presentations and demos that clearly communicate the uniqueness and of the value proposition
- Collect and document competitive intelligence
- Know your customers well, as they will utilize you for their technical point of contact through the entire sales cycle
- Design customer-oriented security solution pitches and be a part of the building of quotations for customer sales presentations
- Assist in professional services deployments, technical training, and industry seminars and/or trade shows
- Provide valuable customer insight and real-world experiences to Product Management, Marketing and Product Development (Engineering) teams
- Prepare and deliver product messaging to highlight the product value proposition via whiteboard and slide presentations, product demonstrations, white papers, proof-of-concepts trial management, and RFI/RFP response documents
- Navigate complex customer organizations and build trusted relationships with key external and internal stakeholders
Who You Are
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
- Experience in a technical sales or consulting environment or on an enterprise architecture/systems engineering team
- Experience in threat intelligence, incident response, security orchestration, automation and response (SOAR) or another related cyber-security field
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills. Ability to build relationships over the phone
- Must have a proactive communication style ensuring the timely status of projects to product team and customer
- Must be able to extract hidden or unrealized customer requirements and gain consensus on these requirements with the customer
- Ability to convert ambiguous customer needs into specific, deliverable requirements.
- Able to develop relationships and communicate with high-level customer technical staff.
- Ability to quickly learn, understand and work with new and emerging technologies, methodologies, and solutions in the cybersecurity technology space
- Effective presentation skills, with the ability to deliver technical presentations.
- Ability to travel as required (Approx 30%)
- History of exceeding quota-based targets
We’re a lean team, so your impact will be felt immediately. If this all sounds like a good fit for you, why not join us?
You’ll love working at Cyware because
- We value balance. We are committed to providing an environment in which you can balance great work with a great life. You’ll have a competitive PTO structure and holidays covered.
- We’re not just employees. We’re people. We offer 401(k) match, insurance coverage (health, vision, and dental), and reimbursements for your home office.
- We’ll invest in your career. Our company’s growing quickly, and we’ll give you the opportunity to do the same. You’ll have access to a number of professional development opportunities so that you can keep up with the company’s evolving needs.
- We offer competitive compensation packages. We deeply value the talent our team brings to the table and believe that fair and equitable total compensation packages are part of our commitment to everyone who works here.
- And so much more…
Cyware is dedicated to hiring a diverse workplace that celebrates an inclusive culture and a sense of belonging. As an equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, gender expression, and sexual orientation), national origin, age, veteran status, genetic information or disability.
Apply now >